Anything without a home!

xoturoli

Souls: 53.00
charles wrote:"A new forum, a new beginning" - well said

:D

charles

Souls: 100.00
Archon wrote:So I came home a while ago from a walk with my grandma, her husband, their dogs, another couple that bought one of my grandma's dog Lolo's puppies and their dogs(one being the puppy, though it ain't a puppy anymore). In total we were 5 people and 5 dogs. We walked around a huge slag heap(not mentioning the name of it for reasons, though you could probably google it anyway) and also walked up a steep staircase of exactly 427 steps(to the top of the slag heap). It all took, I think, around, 1-2 hours.

Wow, not a little

Ldyange

Souls: 98.00
charles wrote:
Ldyange wrote:
charles wrote:"A new forum, a new beginning" - well said

A great start phrase for anyone)

Glad to find like-minded people :00020:

oh yes) in general, this phrase can be applied to any situation :D

Chris65

Souls: 102.00
Hi everyone ;)

francisbaud

Souls: 56.00
So this is the thread where everyone express their thoughts yet nothing really makes sense, right

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 362.00
Not necessarily, it just doesn't need to be related to anything else we might be talking about. For instance, last night I had some cheese filled pasta that kind of sucked. It was a themed pasta, so naturally that put the quality through the floor. The sauce that was made to go along with it was great, so that covered up the bad flavor of the pasta quite well. My advice, don't buy or eat themed pasta for any reason, lest it be that of starvation

FrankG

Souls: 67.00
SlaveKnightKos wrote:Not necessarily, it just doesn't need to be related to anything else we might be talking about. For instance, last night I had some cheese filled pasta that kind of sucked. It was a themed pasta, so naturally that put the quality through the floor. The sauce that was made to go along with it was great, so that covered up the bad flavor of the pasta quite well. My advice, don't buy or eat themed pasta for any reason, lest it be that of starvation

and if you add more hot sauce to them - could this improve the situation?

ElCazador

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 587.00
Bank: 12,117.00
Wiki Edits: 703
I started making music. It's fun, and I can clear my mind while making songs. Started it all by covering a few of my favorite songs, but as I take on more demanding songs to cover, I learn more technical stuff to put into my own songs, like convolved reverb, half-delays, etc.

Don't have a particular style/focus. Probably spacey metal/post rock and sometimes low fi doom stuff
What, still here?

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 57.00
Bank: 16,224.50
Wiki Edits: 3
ElCazador wrote:I started making music. It's fun, and I can clear my mind while making songs. Started it all by covering a few of my favorite songs, but as I take on more demanding songs to cover, I learn more technical stuff to put into my own songs, like convolved reverb, half-delays, etc.

Don't have a particular style/focus. Probably spacey metal/post rock and sometimes low fi doom stuff

I've gotten into visual art myself. learning blender for digital art, and sketching for 2d and to improve my drawing skills. also continuing my writing on my stories. a looooot of refining and reworking content as I've been crafting the world into what I want.
This is a little digital restoration project I undertook to bring back an old toy I found while going through my stuff. I know the head I made is crap. I already remade it to look much better, but since I'm having some software trouble with Blender and AMD drivers, I can't take recent pictures of my works.

There once was a hunter from Nantuckit
Who was going to die anyway, so he said, "fu*k it!"
"I’ll hunt the beasts of Yarnam.
To get blood vials, I’ll farm them,
and kill them all before I kick the bucket."