Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

So it seems as though you can no longer get 5 idols.
can confirm, seems like you only get 1 idol now.
2 to be precise, you can still pickpocket one from her
playing on easy level so maybe level makes a difference, but, before entering undertavern i separated my party up and individually, one at a time, took them in and accept the mission for the kiss, then each walked out of the undertavern and the next came in and got the mission. when all 4 had mission each went back in, spoke to dorotya, followed her, got kiss and idol and left. so, yeh got 4 idols. gonna go kill her now.
As of today this still works and you get an idol for each person, not sure why there are people commenting that it does not
literally just did the quest in definitive addition and it didnt give any of my team mates the option for Chrysalis is the dialogue... therefore could only get one idol...
Can confirm you only get one. doing it right now as of typing this. One Idol only.
Playing on DE, I pickpocket and idol and got one the normal way, after that the option is no longer there to get a third Idol
Also playing on DE. Got the idol on my first character. Talked to her again with another character and the idol option is no longer present.
Update. Getting more than 1 idol is still possible, but only if the below exploit is used.
Using other characters or mercenaries through the normal method does not allow multiple idols.
Ok, here's what's up. May 27, 2021. PS5, fully updated
The exploit still works with a caveat, the finesse gain would not proc for anyone, but all others did,
+2 st, +2 int, -2 con, +2 wit, 5k exp, each and 4 total rebirth idols.

I BELIEVE, you need to make sure whoever does the teleportation spell is outside her path when she follows character 1. If she comes to them and says something like, "someone is teleporting mid conversation", reload.

Spider17cl

Souls: 53.00
Did they do an update since this reply? I have tried it 3 times and she starts her conversation over at the beginning. She never got close enough to my party to talk to them. I teleported the character talking to her after choosing.

Spider17cl

Souls: 53.00
The cheese to get all the options doesn't seem to work, however, you can still get multiple idols.
Talk to her, choose the correct option, finish convo stating you want the kiss. After she walks away to the spot, move your character to a different position. She will get bored, after a min, and return to her room. After she resets herself, repeat the process until all 4 characters have chosen the idol option. Then one-by-one finish the quest and get the idols.
Playing on PC (v3.6.69.4648), the exploit still works completely. One difference in the process, had to complete all of the steps individually; i.e. do the whole exploit with 1st character and finish quest, do the whole exploit with 2nd character and finish quest, etc. I got the 3 stat bumps, the con penalty, the money and the idol with all 4 characters. I kept everyone else far away except for the one doing the teleporting. Once Dorotya turns back from chasing you, she talks to the teleporter and goes back to her walking routine. Her complaining doesn’t interrupt the exploit.