Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

I love ds2 so much, all the other games are trash like Call of trash (duty), Trashnite (fortnite) , and Grand trash auto DS2 IS A Very good game unlike all the ther games are TRASHED
Why do enemies STILL DESPAWN! im in company of the championisas The game creators did this and they like " GC1, ohh i got a great idea GC2, ok what is it, GC1 Why don't we make enemies despawn to reduce farming so that when the players are farming lets say for example petrifed dragon bone after 12 kills they dissapear but players havent upgraded their boss soul weaponisas to +5 so let's make them rot! crying!, get pissed! won't that be great! GC3 and GC2, OHH YES THAT WILL BE GREAT we need to make the game pissing the lives of our players!" HOW mean are they why would they despawn the enemies? to reduce farming? NO what a bad IDEA
I hate this game SOUL game, at first people hate this game i did not beleive that but now i do it is really true the game is bad! why do eneimies despawn unlike the other soul games they respawn infinity ( 8 infinty symbol )
how can i get point down gesture
i don't think there is a gesture like that
Why is there a schizophrenic little kid spamming comments here
a gamma-ray burst, typically produced by a supernova when a star collapses inward on itself and then "bounces" outward in a massive explosion. Under certain circumstances, these events are thought to produce massive bursts of gamma radiation emanating outward from the axis of rotation of the star. If such an event were to occur oriented towards the Earth, the massive amounts of gamma radiation could significantly affect the Earth's atmosphere and pose an existential threat to all life. Such a gamma-ray burst may have been the cause of the Ordovician–Silurian extinction events. Neither this scenario nor the destabilization of Mercury's orbit are likely in the foreseeable future.
how can i be overpowered because i feel so weak
i have 65343532 soul memory, people are having like 1000000, 3000000, 2000000 am i the only one who has the highest soul memory or am i lowest one
how do you fix the xbox live error 8015d003, so that i can be guarded the blue sentinels, invade, slay players, help players, please help me fix this error because if you do, i shall guard you or coop or even invade you ( if you want me to, i won't invade you if you don't want me to ) so please fix this error
As i scroll down the comments every body is saying "play lord of the fallen instead" FACT: Lord of the fallen is absoluty trash
the blue sentinels are like the police of ds2 because they hunt down sinners and protect the way of blue right?