Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Eh, I found it underwhelming for the most part, dragon tooth or any black knight weapon is a solid way to go imo.
The table for upgrades has it listed as the Moonlight Greatsword. Could someone change that?

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,366.00
Wiki Edits: 254
Got it
this weapon would be my #1 if it had any strength scaling at all above 30%
Statistically the weakest UGS at 40-50 STR, but the R2 attack is incredibly strong, I think it's 2X the base damage, and it obviously has range.
is this good?
It's a bit impractical to be honest. No scaling despite its requirements mean that other UGS that are easier to get are usually stronger while being usable earlier on. Its R2 attack is no joke though. That'd be the reason to use it.
You only need 34 str to 2 hand it so it's not that much of an investment and if you have the master key you can run to blighttown and ash lake and grab it really early
me : boss sorry for cutting your tail off
boss : no matter kid it'll grow back now go kill somebody and bring me some scales
This weapon is ****ing AMAZING. I always use it.
if only it had str scaling...
Dex requirement too high
Dude it’s just 10 dex. Most classes already have that.
Ironic mode
I THINK YOU MEAN STRENGTH LIKE MOST CLASSES ALREADY START WITH 10 DEX. i really think you mean strength.
strength boy eh lmao
i think the highest dex requirement was only for Black Knight Greatsword/sword.
i have both and gotta add this bad boy next after 50 str
You guys really didnt get the joke did you?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
r/whoosh to every single anon who didn’t get it
(nods solemnly in Giant Dad)
How about this and gaping dragon greataxe? They have very high base damage and i was wondering if they are good in dlc like artorias or kalameet?
They're fine for the dlc, although the dragon king greataxe is better since it can be buffed
Call me a madman but it looks a bit like Sparda sword from devil may cry