Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

Nowhere does it mention how much of a ****ing beast this things durability is.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 362.00
The one true anti scrape weapon

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 362.00
No wonder I couldn't break the MLG of the person I invaded, 900 durability!
I'm not getting a lot of damage out of it at 45 faith and +5 upgrade. 300 base magic, but on NG+ its not scaling high enough. Its fantastic for killing shields, but fails to achieve great output. I went back to using blessed weapons instead that scaled higher, and bust this out whenever someone invades. Its a great R1 spammer in that situation.
It’s because it scales with mag not fth
Nope, scales with faith. Think hard.
Does this thing shoot projectiles like in DS and BB?
Unfortunately, no
No but it can't be blocked unlike DS and Blood.
31/3/2021 nothing can be blocked in bloodborne lol
Bloodborne does in fact have shields, would not recommend them for much though.

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
Watching a noob try to block this thing with his shield while you relentlessly abuse him is sad and amazing at the same time.
Then leave them alone. Jerk.
lmao
Equipping this in the Remake , while having the Talisman of Beasts and having the God's Wrath Miracle... It just shreds with the AoE ( You do get Bonus Damage while having the Moonlight Sword on , for a pretty Satisfying AoE ). Also works really well against Most Bosses with God's Wrath... Even though i'm mainly a Magic Build character with Blueblood Sword & Magic Spells. But the Talisman of Beasts works really well with a High Magic Stat & decent Faith stat Soul Levels... This is also the only Large Sword in the Remake that cuts through Shields aswell along with Blind , which makes it very viable weapon specialy Late game or NG+ runs.... However , the Blueblood Sword excels at Damage outputs considering it can be Buffed with Resin Buffs & other Spell buffs too for Insane Damage.
If you cast mostly magic on your right hand use this sword as a shield on the left to block magic. Reduces magic damage by 80% and you can horizontal slash with R2.
Guys there is something i cannot yet understand,in order to be able to wield effectively these swords,what are the stats that we need to update?And how much....
Good hunter, have you seen the thread of light?
My true mentor, my guiding moonlight (horse noises, eargasmic music starts)
My favorite redesign in the remake, it looks awesome
This weapon in antique mode with the Saints set is absolutely beautiful.