Anything related to Dark Souls!

Jogamita

Souls: 70.00
Hey guys!

I'm a rookie in Dark Souls. I'm playing my first run and I am using the Uchigatana +5 and, well, after finding Andre, I attacked him accidentally and thought he was a villain or smth, so I killed him in the end. Now I've been reading he's the most important blacksmith and stuff, and I don't know where to go nor what to do. I also attacked the undead woman behind bars, so she won't do anything for me, and the dude behind the bars near the stairs in Londo Ruins is the only blacksmith available, who I cannot talk to because I'm stuck in Tomb of Giants and can't go further nor come back. I was a bit lucky fighting some mobs while getting into the catacombs, and made it to the tomb of giants, but now I can't escape, these skeleton dogs will oneshot me without any chance to fight back, and if I happen to defeat the first one, the second will **** me.

What would you guys do? I've spent like... 60 hours in the game, more or less.

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Well, here's the thing. In order to get +15 weapons, divine weapons, and occult weapons, you need Andre. But that is not to say he is essential. The most power you can have in this game is through magic, which is totally not reliant on him. Fire and Chaos weapons are more than enough to beat NG, and he will be there in the next playthrough. If you are hell bent on getting weapons upgraded through the physical path, then either use a pure physical twinkling or dragon weapon, have someone else upgrade it in their game (i can do it on PS4), or just start over.

Jogamita

Souls: 70.00
SlaveKnightKos wrote:Well, here's the thing. In order to get +15 weapons, divine weapons, and occult weapons, you need Andre. But that is not to say he is essential. The most power you can have in this game is through magic, which is totally not reliant on him. Fire and Chaos weapons are more than enough to beat NG, and he will be there in the next playthrough. If you are hell bent on getting weapons upgraded through the physical path, then either use a pure physical twinkling or dragon weapon, have someone else upgrade it in their game (i can do it on PS4), or just start over.

Thanks for your answer!!

I managed to beat the game with a Fire Uchigatana +10 and a Demon Spear +5 with Lightning. I noticed that Dragon Spear is suuper strong!!!

After the credits, I saw nothing and directly appeared in the prison again, does that mean I started NG+?