GalacticShellder

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Greatlance? More like Best Lance

unclegoro

Goodlance
So a weird thing about this weapon, is that when you perform a jumping attack when two handed it plays the same sound cue like when you miss a backstab, to my knowledge this is the only weapon with this odd quirk but im too lazy to test it with all the weapons.
Of all the weapons I tested none of them made this noise. spears make a similar noise but not quite the same
This thing went from niche never seen tool to ultra tryhard meta in a blink of an eye.
fun facts about this weapon :
fully charged R2 can't be parried
poise frames on R2 kick in really fast
2HR1 combo's into weapon art for a 800-900 damage combo
R2 has really good tracking and is good to use after a backstab or ripost
the running attack is useful when punishing estus chuggers
running attack will start as soon as you push R1
running R1 locks you in one direction and can sometimes be a disadvantage
R1 can combo into R1 with shield up
has one of the longest ranges in the game
R1 can be parried on reaction so be careful
leo ring will only work if you use non elemental infusions
best infused with heavy
if used off hand, you can combo with straight swords, katanas, rapiers, greatswords and another pike
very good on sl 60-85 build
sometimes a bad thing to use on ganks since it's a thrust weapon and will usually only hit one person
2 hand r2 can be parried people.. just the hit box is wonky asf... Died multiple times to it before realizing the tip has to basically be in you, pun intended, as you parry... Add in currently latency atm and most people just don't bother parrying...
FULLY CHARGED R2 CANNOT BE PARRIED. normal R2 can be parried. timing is indeed wonky as hell tho

GreySkale45

Casual
Convict

I had one person the other day who literally just stood there and whiffed three tries while I was allowed to charge up each time. He clapped after that, and then we got back to actually fighting, but he was too injured to have won. Genuinely hope they learned something from that, and hope they whip some *** later on down the line.

For anyone wondering why your R1 + WA doesn't knock people down, you have to do the strong attack to keep the charge going like it says in the WA. That'll knock them down, and you can full charge an R2 to catch them on the wake-up.

Also, this weapon is great for a Cr1tikal (Penguinz0) YouTuber cosplay. I'd imagine he'd be proud to have a giant thrusting stick lol

GreySkale45

Casual
Convict

tries in the first sentence was supposed to be parries*

Keyboard