Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

3 years later I just found out the ring of sacrifice does not work on a cursed death vs normal death. Shame it had to be 400000 souls on new game.
In ds1 there was a rare ring of sacrifice that prevented curse but it isnt here. At least that kind of death doesn t halves you health bar here
I notice though that when I lift my curse with the Purging Stone, I'm unhollowed.. Does lifting the curse help with connectiviry to other worlds or is it really just you're "hollow" form until purging stone's used?
Wait how do you lift your curse? Can you even get cursed in dark souls 3?
You say something about gank squads or one shot true combos like gael s or splitleaf s and no one bats an eye. You say something about a weapon inflicting curse status and everyone loses their minds.
Host got insta-cursed in invasion in Irrithyl, glad to see that still exists.
does anyone know how to put instant curse on a crossbow

TheLivingDirt

Souls: 95.00
Players can't inflict curse

TheLivingDirt

Souls: 95.00
Added a link to deep acursed
Should have reduced the player to 50% HP like the original. I’m not a masochist, it made players tense and cautious around curse inflicting parts of DS1 which made the gameplay more immersive even if the punishment was severe. Here in DS3 it’s just another way to die and respawn as normal so it’s just a boring version of the mechanic.
problem is ds3 is the easiest souls game out of all soulsborn games. i love curse insta death mechanic because it adds more challenge into the game.
where is the ringed city enemy
over there
I wish curse had that cool effect in ds1 where you could see other people's corpses and also break them