Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Invading as purple, battle taking too long due to host turtling behind 2 phantoms, finally got a red to invade, now all 4 are trying to kill me, some red invader you are
Please stop summoning me and then running to the fog
Same whats wrong with these people?
what's up with people treating purple phantoms as ALWAYS hostile, it's ****ing annoying. if we're in irythill and someone invades without being summoned in then let's team up and **** em. the amount of times the host will team up WITH the invader against me is unreal
Lol it's probably because they want the shackles. It seems like 1/3 hosts attack purples no matter what, even if I've just downed some tough enemies for them and pointed out a secret or major treasure. It's gotta be the shackles. That or they had a terrible experience with some other purple and are just spiting me
It's the Hodrick PTSD
I'm very confused. If I put my sign down with the white soapstone, do I always spawn in in the same set locations an invader can show up?

I assumed if I'm using the white sign that it would just spawn me where I put the sign, like the way the white sign always works. But that's not what's happening. Is this how it's supposed to work?
I posted original question. I'm assuming this IS how it's supposed to work because it has remained true across multiple areas and with many players now. If so it might be good to add to the page cause it seriously confused me. Thought I had invaded by accident somehow
anyone wanna 1v1 and like help each other get covenant items?
i cant ever stay in a match ppl jus alt f 4 and its taking 50 invations to get one and that's a bit absurd
What are you playing on?

Souless_FOX

Casual
Convict

Souls: 495.00
yeah kinda sucks that no one can seem to accept they died
Looking to Farm Vertebrae Shackles, PS4. PSN: DeFerreira11
Just invade its simple
Looking to Farm V.B..
PS4. PSN: diegodramos
Sign on Great Wall of Lothric - 1st bonfire

spiritistz

Souls: 50.00
Looking to farm and help with someone on PlayStation
PSN ID: spiritistz_jp
do u still need help, ill help and also can u help me too
Did you really thought getting 30 bones was an easy job? Think Anons think!
it is in fact quite simple to get 30 shackles... go to pontiff bonfire, walk out to fight club, red eye then wait it out if you aren't comfortable with pvp (like if you have over 1mil souls you still need)
I dont have any friends just like most people on this wiki so its as hard as getting concord kept

Souless_FOX

Casual
Convict

Souls: 495.00
Rosaria's fingers: removes the tongues of their victims for their speechless goddess.

Blade of Darkmoon: takes the ears of the guilty as proof of their conquest and to put fear into others.

Mound-Makers: Rips out a specific bone from each of their victims to add to their already large pile of bones.

the player who switches between every covenant: my goals are beyond your understanding
The host of embers: "I nEeD hElP!"