Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Everyone needs to understand that souls games randomise the boss encounters so you could easily beat sulyvahn one playthrough an the next playthrough he's the hardest in the game so that way every encounter despite already killing the boss in a previous playthrough is unique or even challenging therefore you can't simply say a boss is the hardest or easy I person got my *** beaten to a pulp by the dragon slayer armour and even got a friend to get to my level an use my gear to see if it randomises now it took me about 6 tries to kill him my mate did it first go so the experience in a souls game is always different no matter what equipment you use
I don't think so mate. Provide links to back this up. The move set of the bosses remains the same that's for sure, the only way they can change to make harder or easier is by the amount of damage they do to you. And I don't they randomized that behavior.
There is limited RNG terms of some of the moves from some bosses in regards to how their AI works. But it usually doesn't effect the over all experience. Like some bosses will spam certain attacks or rarely use others. Some responses are reactionary to the players actions but some down to RNG.
Wrong mate, it's just RNJesus at work from second to second, not play through to play through.

The longer the fight lasts, the more apparent it is because they change up more.
Kinda annoyed that it took 9 of the 19 bosses for the first heavy hitter.

But man, the Pontiff made me feel like that little boy being bent over by the Pursuer all over again.
Almost as good as the Old Dragon Slayer.... Almost
Abyss Watchers absolutely a heavy hitter.

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
Dancer can be fought early

FOREBODINGMAN

Casual
Convict

Souls: 60.00
Wowza, thank you kind fextralife for giving my parry information on every ringed city boss except the most important one
you have to hit gael in the head to parry him
Pontiff Sulyvahn is so cool
There's another sulyvahns beast not listed, right near the water logged entrance to the spider beast cellar
it is the one from the bridge. it jumps down when you enter the water area
I can’t believe you guys had trouble with the princes

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Ds3 bosses in a nutshell

Iudex: Pus of man warm up
Vordt: CAKE
Greatwood: Acid diarrhea and ballsacs
Crystal Sage: Wanna see me cast 3 spells at once?
Abyss watchers: Badass fight
High Lord Wolnir: Vaping is bad kids
Old demon king: If your 90 year old grandpa tried to fight off a home intruder with a blunt instrument
Deacons of the deep: *laughter intensifies
Pontiff: Hit L2 2 win
Aldrich: I misspelled his name, it should be aldbi*ch
Yhorm: Those knees aren’t gonna last much longer
Dancer: CAKEEE
Dragonslayer armor: We all know we only want his weapon
Oceiros: INSTA CHARGE GO BRR
Champion: BOOT
Twin princes: A cripple and his weird *** brother
Ancient wyvern: just why
Nameless King: Phase 1 camera ftw
Soul of cinder: The pyro falchion will have you screaming

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Forgot DLC bosses

Demon Prince: The sheer amount of “REEE”s in the first phase will blow your eardrums out
the Nameless king can be staggered in both phases
Man I got destroyed by champion gunder on my fourth plat through uh midir
Man the dancer on my fourth play through I hate how she can jump