Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

This was my first boss in my first souls-like, which I put on "hard" because it's only the second level out of four and I'm not an infant

Thanks to the commentors here for letting me know he's just a garbage boss so I didn't rage quit. It took an hour and a half, but doing steadily better was satisfying and the next area was a breeze with the skills I picked up.
i swear to god those ****ing muffins
A great boss test your knowledge of the game mechanic, a cheap/**** boss tests your patience. Gorefist is the latter.
A great boss test your knowledge of the game mechanic, a cheap/**** boss tests your patience. Gorefist is the latter.
This is the worst boss I have every fought. I can solo clear 5 man dungeons and raids in WOW easier that I can fight this **** boss. Adds spawn on my head every time I fight him. Your description of how fast the adds run to the player is horrible. The jump from the sky on top of my head and explode. If you are not lucky or you do not have the right class to kill it like a HUNTER you may as well uninstall the game.
Lol such a crybaby. You should return it.
If you're having trouble with this boss for story progression start up adventure to try out the other fights, there's lots of bosses + rings/amulets and random gears you can find on earth alone that will make all future fights much easier, for me Leto gear + Explosive Shot(mod) & twisted idol have made bosses a cakewalk. For this boss I shot the 3 base explosive shots, played around in close quarters with shotgun until mobs spawned then ran out the room killed them used bandage if needed put down menders aura and proceeded to blast the boss in face with shotgun to build up explosive charges to easily kill it.
I’d recommend headphones as audio cues are extremely important for this boss. Listen for the exploding monsters, they spawn most times after he does the move where glows red, which can occur mid his-attack.

Prioritize adds, on Apocalypse/Nightmare only 4 spawn at a time. Don’t bother attacking him until they’re all dead (until you’re confident at least). Learn to bait their explosions. They also explode one another if next to each other when one of them blows up.

Gorefists moveset itself is trivial. I recommend moving to the large open area to the right of the entrance to the boss fight. Be wary of the far right corner relative to the entrance as the adds can spawn above you there, so on cue try moving more to the middle-right area (again relative to the entrance). This is not foolproof, you still will need to listen and adjust accordingly.

When he rushes you dragging his sword, just walk around him to the right. You don’t even have to dodge. His horizontal sweep has deceptively long range, so make sure if you’re unfamiliar with its dodge time to keep your distance including through physical obstructions. I’d say this is the main move of his to be careful of; he can also explode the adds when swinging and if it’s in your direction they’ll blow you up.

But I can’t stress this enough: Audio cues. Tell everyone around you to shut up if you have to. The little whirring of the blow up adds is how you know where to look.

Stratocanabus

Souls: 50.00
A fast way to kill him (apocalypse mode) : https://youtu.be/o0TCwQY7cmc
This strategy won't work anytimes, depending from where the bombing adds come from, cause they can kill the turrets and free the boss.
Tell me how you had a laser gun and an auto cannon when first in the game?!
Tell me how you had a laser gun and autocannon when first in the game and i will kill him that way!

Stratocanabus

Souls: 50.00
0f course, you can't use this strategy when you've just created a character.
It's only for those who have already finished the game at least one time and have the turrets.
All my videos are for apocalypse difficulty, not normal.
Cant get far enough from him to shoot. he always charges
I got gud after only a couple of deaths. All pain, no gain boss. You do get a couple of ammo boxes though, if that's even worth it.