Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

To make the most of this weapon, when you're charging up the WA, find a new weapon, find 3 titanite shard, 3 large titanite shards, 3 titanite chunks, a titanite slab, and a gem of your choosing. Then, grind souls to maximize the damage of your new weapon. Then, find a part time job. Work your hardest and build up money. Then, when you have enough to sustain yourself for a while, go to community college. Now, with your new diploma, find an ok job. Build up money over time. Now, go to university, I would reccomend something in a STEM field. Stay in school and work your hardest again to get a bacjelors degree. After you've used this to find a good stable job, I would reccomend following your passions and finding love. Once you are sure someone is the one for you, propose to your soon to be spouse. If all goes well, they should say yes. Now, build up a family, and build up enough money to start a family. Keep supporting your children by working until they are a few years past college graduation- just in case they have issues come up. Now, use your savings to retire. Live in comfort and ease. Now, when you're old and on your deathbed, surrounded by loved ones, the weapon art should be charged up. Press r1 and show your family that cool whirlwind thingy.
This is inaccurate. Whether or not you choose a new weapon, going for the university route nets you the "anguished snowflake" ending, leading you essentially to a permanent state of unrest and mental instability. Also, using R1 or R2 when uncharged gives you the greatsword's WA stance movesets, making it good for mixups and fakeouts.
Nah, you gotta let your grandkids continue with the weapon art, you swung too soon, and now Yhorm just hit ya
Gold

Aegis_Relic

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
Timed correctly in the boss fight against Yhorm, if you have Siegward of Catarina by your side, it is possible to stunlock big daddy Yhorm.

Or, at least, it felt like he was stunlocked because he didn't really do much.

NewToGame

Souls: 1.50
Bank: 0.00
Should I kill siegward forthe weapon?

NewToGame

Souls: 1.50
Bank: 0.00
Or siegward is to important?
Don't kill the onion, you get it in the yhorm fight.
yea, you do get it in the room, but letting the onion boy live through the game will result in a free titanite slab
you can't kill the onion you fool!!!!!
if you position yourself after siegward does his WA you can hit him in the head for a riposte
You are able to pick it up near the big throne at the end of boss room during the fight
The best part of my playthrough was when seigward died early and i upgraded it so much and 4 shot yhorm.
A good chunk of this info is incorrect:
1. The WA buff does not “buff” the weapon, no additional damage is added

2. The Charged Sword Weapon Art DOES consume FP and all of your stamina too. Normal WA’s uncharged also consume FP

To Op fromsoft plz nerf
My boy. Look how they massacred my boy. What have they done?
I got the one near the throne for fighting Yhorm, but weeks after killing him wandered back through and found a second one on the ground, at the opposite end of the room. Is this normal?
Never mind, just found the info... what a convoluted game, I love it.

Skulladium

Souls: 50.00
Ive never tried it but can the WA do extra damage to the gianta in Cathedral of the deep swamp area and the 1 in Irithyll dungeon?
No giant (other than yhorm) takes extra damage from the WA