Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Sharp with 40dex, 12str has 394ar.
I've tried to use this sword in PvP mainly due to the comments on this page, but I have failed to make it very effective. I simply get parried left and right, then thats usually followed by a chaos dagger + hornet ring riposte and it game over in humiliating fashion. I'm not spamming r1 either, this sword just seems to be a parry lovers fantasy or maybe I'm just being matched up against really good players. I've had some success using the straight sword that does frost damage, but not this one. I don't understand what the fuss is about.
Ya have to be god like or least vet to use SS in PvP.
SS have standard move sets & are very popular try hard weapons.
So if one pulls out a SS it means shet just got serious n vets gana engage their parry mode, often vets can predict your next move n punish it.
Try use other meta weapons with other move sets, mixing them up.
Like me a filthy casual invading SL 120 havent get parried to dead yet (still dies alot thou hehe

JammiestJames

Souls: 50.00
I consider myself good at pvp so here is a tip. If there is a guy who spam parry’s, I just quickly tap the block button and they parry EVERY time. Allows easy punishes.
Dont even try to get it without Symbol of avarice or Gold serpent ring, drop chance is ridiculously low, 1% or even less... Spent 1.5 hour and still didnt get one
What platform are you playing it on? I'm using xbox and the lothric knights in the very beginning of the game near the boss with the frost hammer drop these things all day long. Farming refined gems here I ended up with tons of these swords without any discovery boosting items. I'm not joking, I was discarding them because they were clogging my inventory, I must have gotten a 5 or 6 in less than 30 minutes.
*laughs in greirat*
I was able to get two, first try when trying to get them
Im on pc and was farming the one knight under Tower on the Wall bonfire. Today I got the gold serpent ring and the sword finally dropped, after approximately 20 minutes. But maybe I was just unlucky, because Ive got plenty of shields and armor pieces, 2-4 each... And yes, Ive spent 20 rusty coins and 3 gold ones for this. Hopefully this sword costs all the effort.
WTF dude? I just got one so fcking easy
people mostly get the sword in ~30 minutes of the game
if you are out of patience, rush to Irithyll Vallet then send Greirat to pillage there
I used a rusted gold coin and got in within 5 tries
I got this sword on my first run it was the first drop i got from a enemy
wtf? i killed abt 10 knights at the very most to get this item without any item discovery boosters. u just gotta get lucky i guess.
ım on dex build. should i go with dark or sharp?. help pls
btw i have dark on it and it is +10.
If you choose dark, Tryhard Twinswords will be much better. If you are pure dex, go sharp.

JammiestJames

I hate this weapon, not because I die to it, but because I destroy anyone in my path, so it gets so boring. UGS are so much more fun compared, just parry and r1 spamming degenerate and i’ll win every time. And if u do somehow die to this weapon, parry.

JammiestJames

I meant to say parry the r1 spamming degenerates and you’ll win every time
MEGA TRYHARD sword for small dic* beta male. Pro tip: just ditch the shi* and use Claymore/Lapp.
I've literally fought some beta male before using both those items just spamming the two hand thrust attack
Claymore/Lapp. is for beta scrubs. loser kids who think gs are meta and create cringe videos online. I will take out any cringe lord with my holy MEAT

Toffical

Souls: 80.00
It's called "parrying". Unless you're one of the people who hide behind a greatshield with a UGS and say it's still "fair because of the UGS' slow speed" you ****ing dense cabbage
Is it good? Yes. Easy to use? Yes. Unoriginal? Yes. Boring? Yes. Tryhard? Yes. Cancer? No.

Thank you and good night
Beating to a pulp required ahead.
Noob sword

Noob sword
I used to be like you. But then I realized that meta is meta for a reason. It’s what people default to when they just want to win, and get it over with. If you want to be a respectful opponent, you use what you like. Comments like yours do mothing to stop meta players, and keep people who lokie this sword from using it.
I upgraded the sword at +10 in sharp, but i only have a A scaling in dex, does anyone know why i can't reach the S scaling ?
lol ur game broke cant help