Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Now you have 3 eggs :)
the real eggheads are Int builds with this
I think it would have been cool if you could infect other players, slowly spreading the parasite like the plague
Definitely, but unfortunately the egg vermifuge is too obscure to obtain and it would be a real hassle trying to get rid of it while it steals half of your souls no less. They probably would have done it in Demon’s Souls though. That game has no limits man
lol eg hed
Dragon body plus egg = horni scalie

SpeedTheInheritor

Souls: 80.00
Took me about 6 grabs to be infected
you don't get infected right away, a timer starts after you get grabbed the first time. after a couple minutes you should start seeing the "symptoms" as long as you've been grabbed at least once
I am a kid ho is telling that my twin brother has the egg sack on his head.

CMDL

Souls: 60.00
A note about the larvae bite attack - it does considerably more poise damage than the kick. It can do enough poise damage to flinch the Tauros demon in the Undead Burg, as well as doing enough poise damage to the large mushrooms in Darkroot Garden for a handaxe quick attack to cause flinch.

Tested with a level 1 pyromancer.

CMDL

Not sure how much difference it makes but this was in NG with a fire handaxe.

CMDL

Final point - even though it does enormous poise damage, I found it somehow also doesn't knock-back the shields of Hollow Soldiers in Undead Burg.
Just killed the black hydra in ash Lake on NG+1 with egg head and only got 1 dragon scale? Is that because of the egg head?