Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

I am looking right were it should be but its not there
you need kill the npc summoned first.
I'm at NG+ right now and the set was not there after the Oceiros boss fight..
The armor is at the same place where you get the path of dragon gesture
Mybad, I just made a comment that could help, didn't know there was a reply system
I don't think you even need to be on NG+, you just need to kill one of the Drakeblood Knights that the dragon priest summons after the Ancient Wyvern fight, then it'll be back on the body that gives you the path of the dragon gesture.
So true great comment that you dont need too be in ng+
...But who is this "OceirUs" supposed to be?

T-Furan

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,034.00
Wiki Edits: 204
Corrected, my thanks.
their placement of armor sets is *****. no one would backtrack to the back of Oceiros after they did the dragon area
I think it will also be there if you return in NG+ and already acquired the gesture, might be wrong though
I did
I did
I will go anywhere to collect armor.

Even when I have to look up where to get it.
I did
I did
I did

jk, need to do that right now
I did.
I will backtrack, now that I know
I did
I was first in archpeak, after that in oceiros..
Got it without knoowing
I did
I did
I did
I did
Its Dark souls Of course they would do something like that.
I did.

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
On ng+ you don't need to backtrack

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

Unfortunately I will need to start a new ng to get sunset armor
Not on the first game cycle they probably won't but in NG+ onwards they may go to Archdragon Peak before getting to the Kings Garden.
Why should all items be easy to find? part of the fun is exploring the game and figuring **** out - unless of course you just want to button mash till your brain fries.
I'd backtrack for fashion souls.
It shouldn't just appear in an area that the player has no purpose being in. It should either become available for purchase at the handmaiden, be in a chest or on a corpse at archdragon peak or pretty much anywhere else, as long as it doesn't just spawn somewhere that the player has literally no reason to back track to unless they are going back there with the explicit goal of getting the armour. It's just bad game design. Sure, you don't need to back track on ng+, assuming you already killed the drakeblood knight, but it would've made sense that it just spawns on the set when you begin a new ng cycle after killing the knight, that way there is a) more incentive to play through ng+ and b) a better method for the armour to spawn.
I did
Do this, Drakeblood Chestpiece, Faaram Helm, Drakeblood Gauntlets, Knight Leggings. You are now Badass.
Darn straight fashion souls
will definitely try this

Kalayeet

Souls: 50.00
This is the best thing
Sounds Cool, Thx!
That's just what I like to do but with the drakblood leggings and the lothric knight guantlets
Why does it say "seems to be" when it's clearly the same armor?!
I presume it's the writers trying to make it seem that the true meaning has been lost due to the passage of time. Descriptions of things witnessed in previous titles tend to be different to what we remember, and I think it's something to do with the devs trying to add a layer of mystery to the lore.
It's not the writers trying to do anything, it's the people of this wiki being stupid as usual, ds2 wiki is full of errors as well, just incompetence in general, nothing you don't get used to seeing if you come here often.
Love dragons. Love dragon-related *****. Love this.
I always wanted to complete the DkS2 with this set, but never got around to it and DkS3 came out.
Now my dreams are coming true.
I even named my 2nd character "Spike the Dragon" hehe.
Now only if i could find a good weapon...
Any UGS looks badass with this armor
Lucky you

I hoped that Archdragon set will be in DS3, but it isn't :(
Maybe the obsidian great sword is in the game again ;)
Wow that name sure is a rarity
Dark sword is very original and looks good.

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

But where is the Arch Drake set, the coolest looking set for pure mages
broadsword
Great sword of judgment, Old wolf curved sword Chaos Ughigatana
Drakeblood head, chest, and legs with shadow arms + sunset shield + any type of katana. You are a Blade, royal protector of the Emperor and hunter of Dragons. May Talos guide you.

Noctevent

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 715.00
By Azura you are right !
that looks godawful

Deadfied

Addicted
First Warden

By Azura, By Azura,By Azura
Lol by the gods that's a nice reference
PRAISE Talos, although I'm an Argonian, I like what the nords believe in.
My boyfriend and I are doing a Haskill and Sheogorath build ATM so if you encounter mad phantom haskill in this blade build expect him to be friendly .. rare to find polite madmen. Always a pleasure...
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. YOU’VE VIOLATED MY MOTHER
It seems to be a fan favorite.