Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This buff increases my damage by 25% (in an impromptu test). The flavour text says it will buff a non-elemental weapon, however the Purifier reaper is Holy type already and is undeniably stronger with the buff.
Perhaps only fire and lightning count as elements. (Though big whoop if that's the case; all wisdom-scaling weapons use holy.).
My napkin tests show that damage added equals to base physical of a weapon. It adds only 10 for opal tusk for me but doubles damage if I use Obsidian Pillar, tests were done on a Crypt Keeper.
With 52 wisdom, 31 strength and two-handing Divine Blessed Obsidian Pillar VII versus Bound Arrox on NG4+ I do 248 damage with strong attack (overhead attack), 182 damage with Blessed Weapon, 264 damage with Blessed Page.
With 52 wisdom, 31 strength and two-handing Divine Blessed Obsidian Pillar VII versus Bound Arrox on NG4+ I do 248 damage with strong attack (overhead attack), 182 damage with Blessed Weapon, 264 damage with Blessed Page.
tried on multiple elemental weapons and it seem to always work.
Fairly certain: increases the damage by adding Holy type damage to the weapon according to the formula:

Base Damage + (1+Wisdom*0.03), but this only applies for Wisdom levels under 50.

Therefore spell is MUCH better than consumables for high Wisdom.
Does it work with magic weapons like for example a staff?
No.