Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

In the case of being SL 60 and having Chaos Blade +5, can I coop in areas such as Anor Londo, Demon Ruins, Lost Izalith, TotG and New Londo Ruins?
Anor Londo would be okay but everything after it would be perfect
I have a SL 60 character at tier 15 of weapon upgrades and find tons of people in both Anor Londo but also the dukes archives. But I have only found one or two in New Londo Ruins. Not a single one in Demon Ruins or Lost Izalith but that might be because people hate those places or because Im unlucky. Tomb of giants is also viable and the DLC areas. But Dukes Archives is the most populated in my experience.
lol at people complaining about weapon matchmaking. I have a SL 20 build that hasn't gone over tier 5 of weapon upgrades and still managed to beat the four kings. Now I can invade low levels at the lower undead burg and undead parish, the forest, the sunlight altar, the depths, blightown. Basically f*cking everywhere in the early game except the taurus demon and even there I once found a guy. Im still overpowered asf because of my fully upgraded armor and raw weaponry and I don't even use magic. Its when you do **** like this that you find out how f*cking populated the remaster is. Oh and Im on sexbox btw. Im getting summoned all the time and I can invade at any moment that I want. Whenever I get a murderboner I just pop a cracked red ord and get satisfaction immediately. I usually alternate between invading and summoning one at a time. I can't even begin to tell you how many funny interactions I've had with both n00bs and seasoned players. I sometimes give them fully upgraded late game armor, weapons, twinkling titanite or humanity or whatever. If you're bored of remaster and wanna do something new then I challange you to do a SL 20 weapn tier 5 build for invading. I aint gonna tell you how to beat the four kings you figure that **** out yourself
I was enjoying this until that last sentence. Calm the **** down you’re not a PvE god for beating the Four Kings at level 20 you’re just really good. Get rid of that hostility and you’ll be far more tolerable and less cringe worthy
I did beat the four king solo at sl 14 WL 5. Great magic weapon a on dagger with Power Within while wearing havels armor. Now I can twop people into dark bead, and it only took 4 attempts.
You had to level your character to 20 to beat Four Kings... What a casual.
Ah, you are one of those ****ers that make new players hate the game. Thanks!
Just who is such an ******* that keeps targeting new players
I don't twink just to kill n00bs. That got boring really fast. Now I do fair fights by beating them near to death and letting them heal while not healing myself. You people are way too quick at accusing people of ruining the game. Its just a game bros calm tf down
This was as helpful as a cactus is at cuddling. Calm the f%^& down.
Sounds like someone is off their meds.
People hate the weapon level addition but really the worse thing they did was adjust all of the level ranges to be identical to DS3. Things like the upper limit on darkwraith invasions and no more downward invasions for darkmoons sucked the life out of the game. I’m baffled that people care more about weapon matchmaking than this. I know it’s awful because of the non linear nature of the game compared to the others but they DID somewhat reduce extreme twinking which is objectively good. There was no need to adjust the soul level matchmaking as the original Dark Souls did just fine with that for 7 damn years. Upgrades and damage were the only thing that needed work.
Quick thing I forgot to mention. I understand that if the darkmoon downward invasions still existed they would seemingly clash with the weapon matchmaking but realistically you could still have a lot of matching up as there are large enough gaps in the upgrades that are allowed to pair. It wouldn’t be as open as the original but still far better than it is now.
They didn't do anything to fix twinking, 813 AR wotg at level 18 in ds3, over and dark bead in ds1.
I'm SL 100 and in NG+.At which SL should i stop so that i can still help people and do PvP?I'm playing on Ps4 and i get rarley summoned and never(!) invaded although i'm human all the time.Is the online community "dead" or do i just have bad luck? (EU servers btw)
SL 120-125 is where most people stop
I needed the abyss ring to help someone with newgame 4 kings and was surprisingly invaded even though that character was level 226. So there are higher levels out there.
If you wish to keep a character at +5 for low level pvp but need to progress far into the game for desired equipment you can still kill the mimics that drop infused weapons (+10) and reload the game so the loot permanently disappears
Woah i didnt know ds1 still had people. I just started ds1 xbx 360 edition lvl 103 and ng+ cant find anyone to pvp or coop with :(. Gts alexm4907
I play PS4 remastered and the activity is constant. The most important thing is matching you’re level with the section of the game you’re in so usually multiple characters are needed. This would be even more crucial on ps3 and xbox prepare to die
So if there is a password being used for co-op the weapon adjusting for summons won't take effect? I just wanna make sure I'm understanding this correctly as I'm going to be helping a first time player in the near future.
I’m so angry that I can’t go through later parts of the game on a low level with high upgrades so I can return and co op at areas like the parish with unupgraded weapons. All of these restrictions and what was the end result? Griefers can still do their thing and one shot new players with magic instead of weapons. Going through mid game areas with +5 equipment is tedious and all I actually want are certain weapons not materials to upgrade them.

SlaveKnightKos

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Given the horrors that I have seen in the Demon's Soul's remake, I say that the wl matchmaking did wonders. You should be able to get invaded and still believe that you have a chance

SlaveKnightKos

Addicted
First Warden

Whether or not you actually do
But it’s the same in remastered. Even if an invader doesn’t have 1 shot magic they can still rock up with maxed out armor which makes it as close to impossible to kill them as you can get. The host in early levels can easily have no chance to win if the invader doesn’t want them to in either game but remastered screws co op with weapon matchmaking and demon’s doesn’t

SlaveKnightKos

Addicted
First Warden

How do boss soul weapons work?
Because it seems they would fall under the unique weapons category but you also need to get a weapon to +10 to give it soul power, but it doesn't mention it with the tier 2 infusions. Just confused, please enlighten me
+5 unique weapon and +2 for each upgrade but unless you have it gifted by another player you have to reach +10 to make it yourself even though it starts at +5
This was based on information online but if i had to of guessed i would of thought boss weapons would start at +10 level and increase by 1 each upgrade
Level 67 here, with maxed out weapons. I invaded some people on Sunday (giant tomb), no problem connecting I find a world within minutes.

Then I leave my white sign on the floor at the very same place. As I'm writing this it's been 10 minutes and nothing happened...
Why are you still in giant's tomb at level 67? Lol
mmmm the non-remaster calculator isn't working