Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Does every weapon that is fully upgraded with the Enchanted path always have A scaling or is that someone just trolling?
From what I can see, the whole Sorcerer/Intelligence path in this game is out right OP.
Yeah, it's insane. Get a Scythe and get it to +5 enchanted and you don't even need spells

CAPSLOCKISCOOL1

Souls: 65.00
2 handed rolling attack is outrageous
My personal favorite weapon
Its pretty ineffective against most boss but its good in pvp.
Would it be wise to invest this sword towards the Occult path? A god killing dark sword sounds absolutely badass to use in Darkwraith standards
Sure if you have high Faith. It has A Faith scaling, and D/D STR/DEX.
Do you need this for knights honor?
Nope
Question: Best infuse for this weapon? I found that Chaos +5 was rather lackluster contrary to popular opinion. What works best with this weapon? Regular path with scaling?

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,251.00
Wiki Edits: 254
General rule of thumb for most weapons is that regular path + weapon buffs will outperform any elemental paths if you have high stats to be scaled (30+). If you are low SL, low stats, elemental paths are generally better.
For tank builds with low offensive stats pick lightning or fire. If you are a INT mage pick enchanted. If you are a faith mage pick occult or divine. Finally, if you do have good STR/DEX pick the regular upgrade path.
Occult is pretty good path for this, if you have the faith for it. But only useful on final boss, since most won’t necessarily get this weapon before anor londo.
Is the dark sword considered a +5 weapon at the start?

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,251.00
Wiki Edits: 254
For matchmaking purposes, it counts as a level 0 weapon initially as it can be upgraded all the way to +15 like any normal weapon.
I had a very strange encounter and not sure if its a glitch but after receiving the sword from the serpant I turned around and had several dark wraiths form a circle around me and spoke to me in a foreign tongue, yet the odd thing is , I understood every word.
Souds like you were high to me

Seriously, that sounds totally like people describe their experiences with psychedelics
what did they say?
You were just having a spooky *** dream, probably
What the hell were you smoking
This sounds like something you would see in r/thathappened

SlaveKnightKos

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
How does this compare to other straight swords?
just wondering because I have never actually considered it for a dedicated pvp build

SlaveKnightKos

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Another thing, is this a once per play through thing, I didn't see it mentioned above.
Because if it is, imagine making it crystal
Indeed it is