Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Look at all the idiots responding to the post below being super harsh about the deal proposed when when it's clearly being proposed by a new player judging by the fact that they dont realize you can buy unlimited chunks relatively early and the fact that they don't just farm the rewards which are particularly easy to get on that covenant by fighting blues. You're all leaving responses pointing out what's obvious to people who know the facts presented above with snobby attitudes like that player would even know why you're saying its a bad deal.
Found the ***** who made the comment "offering two titanite chunks in exchange for this ring xbox gamertag: psycho se7en."
Whether he’s the same poster or not, he’s still right.
Well, idk what did you expect for such a shtty deal. Rosaria gives this ring after 10 pale tongues, wich means 10 successful invasions with the host dead. I don't need to tell how rare are invasions where the host isn't a filthy gonker, do i?
Well, id what did you expect. That's a ****ty trade.

Rosarie gives this ring after 10 pale tongues, wich means 10 successful invasions. I don't need to tell how rare are invasions where the host isn't a filthy gonker, do i?
Are items you use still visible. For example an estus flask?
Yes, any used items or spell scan be seen from any distance, all besides weapon buffs, witch cannot be seen
Anyone up for a round of five-finger fillet?
Remember that invader waiting patiently near the judicator in Ringed City swamp, never saw that great arrow coming to his forehead. Those were good times...
Wait so on the rings page it says it shortens the alert distance on pve enemies, but on here it says it doesn't. Which one is it?
no it doesnt work in pve
you opened ds1 wiki by accident, the ds1 ring does the alert distance reduction. Ds3 it just makes you invisible outside a certain range.