Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Now I'm not sure about the Blindfold Mask, however Loincloth(DLC ver.) is obviously a set with these, since the purple leg warping is perfect colour match with the fist wrap.
my favourite chestpiece in the ringed city. i love the colours! for me this is definitely female clothing, but everyone can make his character look like he/she wants so i won't judge if you put this on a male (it does have a corset though), in Bloodborne you can even wear a fancy dress as male.
My Set: Shira's Crown + THIS + Sunset Gauntlets + Black Leather Boots + Follower's Sabre = Pyro Pirate! (0 pts for defense, 100 pts for style).
[the Pyro is my specific build with this, of course you could say regular melee Pirate as well]
"Won't judge if you put this on a male"

Considering Halflight is a dude and the description is speaking of a male. Uh, you shouldn't really be bothered by it.
I use it for my fashion souls PvP character
I wanted to make a Sasuke cosplay but katanas don't work very well on a equallity build
I use it as a male, with the silver mask and the mirrah gloves and trousers with the Followes saber and I look like a pirate
Where is the Trouser that Halflight wears?

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 311.00
Wiki Edits: 32
He doesn't wear any.
He definitely wears trousers, they're just not available in the game. See:
Damn, can't even post Fextralife links. Take out the spaces: darksouls3 . wiki . fextralife . com /file/Dark-Souls-3/08.jpg
That's just the underwear that "naked" characters wear.
there is no pants with the set, the pants that we see are just the basic "naked" pants that appear when you have nothing equipped.

Nuuskis

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 311.00
Wiki Edits: 32
Changed the first note to only include the DLC loincloth to be complimentary as they aren't part of any set but fit quite well with this set. Blindfold Mask, Black Witch Veil, and Black Witch Hat on the other hand are part of other set (Black Witch) and thus shouldn't be stated to be complimentery to other set.
Why is the Blindfold mask you get from the MOANING KNIGHT who looks like Eygon of Carim part of the Black Witch?
the blindfold mask is the black witch domino mask from ds2 and was an alternative to the black witch hat, making it part of the black witch set
as she enters through the fog the soul of cinder prepares to attack. she yells look at thy chest, the cinder beast becomes enthralled. as he nears her the words heir of fire defeated appears as he notices her sword in his chest. then exhaled and said well***** as he fell for her gesture called show 'humanitybreasts'
What? What's a cinder beast? What are humanitybreasts? What the ***** did I just read?
Show humanitis lol
Painting guardian hood & cornyx's skirt made this set looks cooler
I saw some guy wearing this and the pale shade mask and it looked great would recommend
This plus the pale shade mask looks great
My god that character is ugly
Tiddies <3