Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

A +8 bandits knife with 34 luck gets 69 bleed buildup. Excellent bleed build weapon
Nice.
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Nice
Noice.

Toymaxx

Souls: 50.00
Noice
A +2 with 25 Luck gives 31 bleed. Normally things scale faster in the lower levels, but not this.
Nice
Nice
Nicenstein
nice
Nice.
Naisu
2020 and still nice
Nice.
Nice
Nicely done my niceadelphian nicerton broski
Nice
Nice
nice
Nice
god damn it why here
Nice.
+10 blood with carthus rouge at 30 equipment load with finns ring, red tear stone, hornet and morion blade backstab is basically a one shot in pvp
At ~20% hp
Why would you use blood on a riposte weapon?
You're running at 20% HP with terrible absorption, trying to add carthus rouge to a blood infusion (hint: you can't), and then using a low critical modifier dagger with a damage-sucking status effect infusion to try and land not a riposte, but a lower damage backstab. I'd love to see the looks of pity on your opponents' faces as you tried this***** on them.
also, flynn's ring is completely useless on 30 equip load. You get like 2 AR from it
Finns ring lmao
Damn son you done got roasted
Are you on meth?
pure*****
Just like your mom

Mad_Espada

Souls: 50.00
I don't see people using this at low level, it is brutal since it causes damage, bleed and fast staggering, so it is easy to break guards, very useful cause there are too many low lvl people using shield
And it's a lot easier to proc bleed on players with low stats.
Will this interrupt ultra before poise frames start?
You can interrupt any weapon before poise frames start, but it takes practice. With daggers, especially those with quickstep, you can hug great-weapon wielders and get a good couple of hits in by quick stepping rather than rolling. That is easier than getting that perfectly timed strike before poise frames. Of course it is good to practice both :)
Refined gem plus 10 beat the entire game level 87 I love it
Wait is this faster when used offhand
Destroyed the Dancer with a +4 this on Human Pine Resin. Hug her right leg and hack away.
Oh my god
Can confirm. She bleeds easy and Dark damage is insult to a very serious injury.
Note that this weapon has the best physical AR when bleed infused of anything else in the dagger class bleed infused. And since it further stacks the innate bleed proc, logically that makes this the best choice for bleed infusion of any dagger, Tough call between sharp infusing this and applying resin, or going full bleed infusion. For PvE I'd say the former is better, for PvP I'd say the latter is slightly better (so you can switch between it and other weapons).
I really miss it's 147 critical rating from DS1.