Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Do I get the bonus luck while I'm embered?
The new full screen ads on this website are *****ing atrocious and making me consider never visiting this site again. I got three of them in the middle of typing this message! Maybe they're based on number of taps? Either way, it's *****ing bull*****
And just got a fourth ad! Jesus Christ...
Use uBlock Origin on chrome makes using this website actually possible
I've never seen an ad on this website and I have my adblocker turned off for it. Are you sure you ain't got an adware infestation on your pc?
The Vivaldi browser has a built-in ad and tracking blocker. Even manages to block ads from Funimation and Hulu so if i were to suggest anything, it would be that.
two words my friend, ¨ad blocker¨
Ad blockers exist, as others have already mentioned.
When i started DS3 and died, i was confused, since in the previous titles that made you look like beef jerky, then i found out about this...
Haha your comparison of beef jerky is hilariously spot on
Finish a playthrough and get the usurpation of fire ending. Use a leftover purging stone the next playthrough and the hollowing womt come back since the sigils are gone. No where do I see this mentioned.
Alternatively, (if you do not have purging stones) Speak to Velma in the undead sewer and request dissolution, At SL130 with 99 hollowing it cost me 13500 souls instead of the 750k+ the firekeeper charged pre NG+ cycle.
This is only a cosmetic effect, and does not remove the dark sigils from the inventory of the player. Upon completing a new game cycle, all key items are removed from the players inventory, including dark sigils. If the player uses a purging stone acquired on a previous playthrough, they will no longer accrue hollowing until levelling at least once with yoel, gaining them a dark sigil in their inventory again. If the player has a hollowing stat of 15 or greater before speaking to yoel due to a previous new game cycle, they will be able to recieve all 5 dark sigils in sequence, without needing to die in between. Following this, yuria will then spawn in firelink upon reloading the area. Hope this helps!
I wish there was a dark souls 4
:(
Fear not brother, FromBoss are yet to release a game that isn’t fun, even if it’s not DS. Sekiro was absolutely amazing, even with no DLC. If Elden Ring comes out good too they will cement their legacy.
fear not friend demons souls is getting a remake
Demon souls remake? I don't believe you.
What the hell is going on with your eyes when you are hollowed? I don't get what this suppose to be, it looks like skin would be over your eyes.
I think you just have empty sockets
Apparently hollows don't have eyes that we're familair with. I guess they use a different kind of vision.
what would happen if one were to get just one dark sigil from yoel? would you later on have to pay the 5 levels, or just 1?
I had 2 sigils and had to pay only the next 2 levels.
Why pay the five levels? The sigils are removed in NG+ Take them as free levels
Is the bleed build up stronger if you are hollow?
It procs faster, so the dps is higher, but each blood loss deals the same amount of damage regardless of how much luck you have.
So is being hollow good or bad???? Should I use the purging stone?
If you use purging stone changes only your visual affect
You need to be Hollow for luck scaling to work. If you're not utilising luck, do whatever.
when you cancell yuria's questline by removing the dark sigils anri will die anyways, other person will marry her and she will die anyways, when you reach the room she is already dead with the sword in the face. the wiki dont mention this, so if you want to get the other ending to anri's questline then kill yuria or the pilgrim in chameleon form
well she's not dead dead, she's your hollow wife; (spoiler) in the Hollow Lord ending you can see anri standing in the background