Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Stop defending the objectively unbalanced and lazy work over this game's combat system. Yes, you can use whatever you want, but you will be greatly punished for not using straight swords, curved swords, daggers, rapiers or any other weapon that doesn't imply r1 spam for 3/4 of your stamina bar. Why? Because of the stupid idea of mixing the slow and strategic gameplay of dark souls with the frenzied and braindead spam gameplay of bloodborne. Stop defending unbalance or you will pay for it in the next generation.
Git gud
Boooo

TheLivingDirt

Souls: 95.00
Im gonna give you some advise, Git gud and stop baiting dislikes for attention you scum. Make an actual good comment and stop looking for attention on a goddam wiki.
"they hated Jesus because he told them the truth"
So many angry 12year olds buttmad at being told the truth. What is wrong, children? Cannot handle the facts and logic call ng at you from your screen? Your tentacle fetishes have ruined this once proud series and rendered it devoid of character and degenerating. God damn all your soles for your sins.
person below me is bait
Yep
Dark Souls 2s weapons literally make ds3s look like a toddler designed them. Where's the mother****ing zweihander in ds3? No where to be ****ing found! Queef!
Zweihander can be bought by greirat, dumbass

TheLivingDirt

Souls: 95.00
Its the first one on the ultra page dipsh*t
Hmm?
Hm.

ImmortalAlpine

Souls: 50.00
no one can out pizza the hut
now i want pizza
God damn, thats some cold hard truth that just smacked me right across the face.
I don't get it
"Pizza time"
-Tobey Maguire, 2002
Best chime/talsiman for dark blade 30 faith?
I would guess Yorshka`s Chime, it has the best buff
Best chime/talisman for dark blade 30 faith/int?

komunistkrab

Souls: 70.00
crystal chime?
Buffs are bad on 30/30 because they only use your faith stat
weapons
Now if only there was more than one dragon weapon.
pkcs is the best weapon so far. save yourself the trouble and start owning casuls with it.