Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

The item Skull does not seem to work as a replacement for the item Bone. I have tried several times, but cannot get it to work as stated. I may be doing something wrong, but I'm pretty confident it's not working.
If you're referring to the bird-shaped skull shown in the Improvised Wand recipe, then I can confirm that doesn't work.
This doesnt work for any skull as bone replacement in a recipe mainly for arrowheads i guess. I tried the "birdshaped" skulls (those with a beak) i tried normal skulls and jawless skulls none of these worked for me as a crafting replacement for bones.
jghuuh
I have yet to find a single skull that would substitute as bone for making arrowheads, but they would make Bonedust. Are we certain you can substitute Skulls for Bones on every item, or is it only the case for some?
But why do bones say "10 physical armor"?