Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

You'd think that wearing this gives you infinite poise like they have but nah.
Ok which prick went and vandalized the original picture can't even see the damn armor anymore

Ninetales99

Souls: 125.00
Bank: 211.00
Don't worry, I fixed it
Thanks that just annoyed me
GIVE ME YOUR F****** PANTS YOU STUPID PIECE OF ****!
GIVE ME YOUR ****ING PANTS YOU PIECE OF ****!
Hand it over, that thing, your black k***ht leggings. For my lady's build
Bastard wont give up the gauntlets or the sword and im livid
truly the most annoying thing in the world is farming and farming to get one piece of the set and suddenly getting three in a row of the same damn item afterwards
Bastard won't give the legs or the torso. I got two gauntlets and 2 great sword (you can have one, if you'd like)
I decided I needed this set when I first found the one in Farron Keep, farmed the hell out of it, eventually got it, but now I'm so properly overleveled from the amount of souls I ended up having, I first tried Dancer in less than a minute, kind of bummed actually. Also traded the helm for the Silver Knight helm as that one doesn't turn me into a stick head
there is actually 2 knights by the bonfire :Demon Ruins.

once you spawn, go up and kill the 3 Smoldering Ghru in the adjacent room. on one path you will find rats.The other path leads you to a black knight with a great axe fighting a Ghru Grunt. This path should be cleared first as it is easier to get to. you can also find a black knight sward here.

At the end of the rat path there is a black knight with a greatsword. be careful as Knight Slayer Tsorig hangs out bellow you near the lava (can be bated into it for easy clear)
Me remembering i wore this to kill gwyn in DS1: ahh good times

Also me sees soul of cinder's 2nd phase: Aw **** here we go again.