Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

I believe that Vaccine existed before Subject 2923
Sadly, it did not, or I'd have seen it in my 200 previous hours of play.

WorstOne1

Souls: 50.00
I'm new to the game, but a friend of mine got that effect (we don't own any dlc) a few days ago, and also I've found this on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/remnantgame/comments/i9hcua/813_update_new_items_traits_mods_armor_etc/
It was added in prepatch to Subject 2923.

WorstOne1

but it doesn't require subject 2923

pataponjak3

Souls: 125.00
Wiki Edits: 15
If that's the case, shouldn't we just left the traits that only need the base game, forgeting the fact that they're from the pre-patch of 2923, as Base Game traits? Only the traits that are obtainable through the 2923 DLC should be considered as 2923 traits.

pataponjak3

Souls: 125.00
Wiki Edits: 15
Or at least, saying that you can obtain them from the base game, but they came through that DLC patch

thegamefreak193

why would you just mash them into one row??? what was the point of your edit fix it back you clown it was nice before!!!
It would be cool if it said how the Traits were aquired
You can just click the trait to see how its acquired
Per developer, maxing all traits is supposed to put your Trait Rank at 1K. I'm 3 short at Trait Rank 940. Some of these traits listed are not base game traits.
Vaccine and Invoker are base game! Also, this is a wiki, why cant everyone edit to fix?
1, because everyone would change everything wrong. invoker and vaccine are not base game, there were added in the corsus and subject dlcs as it is currently listed. you cannot unlock them normally unless you have the dlc they belong to
I have Invoker and Flash Caster even though I only have the base game and no DLC
I already got the trait " Flash Caster" and i didn't create a new character , maybe u should try to get the "Seeker" mod , killing the Iskal queen in alternative way ;)
listen people they just say when they come out if you click on them it will tell you its from base game geniuses
My trait level is stuck at 730 but I have all the DLC? do I need to unlock more traits for cap to go up?
Yes Trait level is based on the amount of points spent on traits. so if you capped out at 730 you still have more traits to find and level
Trait rank stuck at lvl 60 unless I buy dlc, this is already a 50$ game, I’ve only played 2 days and maxed out unless I buy dlc, how do I bypass?
Man...are you sure you understand how the game works? I got up to level 700 BEFORE any DLC came up :x
Trait level is based on the amount of points spent on traits. The max trait rank is 20 so if you only have 60 trait level it means you only unlocked 3 traits