Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Can any one tell me the materials list for the chaos shatterer uragaan mod I need one more material but i cant find what it is for the life of me
I cannot agree more
Finally the legend has come true, a person that finally speaks their mind, and with such truth as well!! I will follow your ways and speak my mind like you.
you are a living legend
A chest would be really nice where all my characters have access too and can exchange items, gems and zenny with one another.
Great idea but... imagine how much less fun it would be if you just breeze through the entire base game with, like, safi weapons though. I do think that the zenny WOULD be fairly useful if you are in a pinch.

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
It IS actualy a good idea. Look at Diablo. And breazing trough the game is the point if I already did that. What's so hard to understand my friend? And people breaze already through the game via multiplayer. ALL your points are hollow. Just for the sake for beeing "against it" you are agianst it. Not good enough.
You don't need to be so hostile, Reaper. Where's the fun in seeing a newcomer just asking an HR and MR 999 hunter to give him some crazy *** set that trivializes the game?
This game is by far one of my favourites, it’s at the top with Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas and A.O.T. 2
FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS
alatreon is here. pls update website

Grim_Reaper

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 161.00
Wiki Edits: 17
Another Capcom game where the damage counter is locked on to the facking FPS. AGAIN! It's beyond frustrating...
Sounds like you need to shut the f*ck up and get good
what rings you got bithc
For TvT, go mech. For PvT, go proxy shield battery/tempest. For TvP, go cyclones. Also cyclones in TvZ.
proxy hatchery always
I don't know if this is right, but most of the wiki pages (on weapons) only have controller inputs (for combos), isn't there a way to place all inputs (1st PC, 2nd PS4, 3rd Xbox, etc)

I feel like most pages can be improved to some degree. Wiki page for maps can have pictures of every altitude level with every camp location etc instead of having multiple pages and just searching endlessly

Most weapons tree don't even have the crafting recipes and just have "crafting with metal" (or something close to that) which is super annoying cause you have to do extra reaserch (take in mind that this is the wiki page)

Ok, now here's the good part. I appreciate that most of the pages have details and most of the armor sets are actually showed if you hover over their names (on the monster page) and shows every buff, restistance etc... Very good job on that

Very good, but the wiki needs some updates and some polishing
FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS FATALIS
suck my **** you dumbass
Lmao, calm down kid. No one wants your microbe.