Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Does it look like the Lothric Knight armour from dark souls 3 to anyone else?
I think it looks like the Elite Knight set form Dark Souls 3

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 195.00
Wiki Edits: 20
You guys know that the Elite Knight set existed way before the Lothric Knight set, right? So the real question should be "Does the Lothric Knight set from Dark Souls 3 looks like this to anyone else," not the other way around.
I think it looks like the fluted set from Demon Souls

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 195.00
Wiki Edits: 20
I have to disagree with anonymous, but this set doesn’t look like the fluted set, the knight’s set is a better match, even with the open helmet. It’s especially true if you compare it to the female version of the fluted set.
I think it looks like smoughs set
Canon Dark Souls poster man armor.
Found this set all exited for the leggings cos they looked bad *** in Dark Souls 2 and were a great fashion souls item, but they look just lame in this game. Rest of the armour looks good though.
Punk ***
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE ICONIC DARK SOULS ARMOUR!!! YOU INSULT THE ARMOUR, YOU INSULT THE BEST GAME IN THE SERIES!!!
If i wanna do fashion souls but still have decent armor, is this a good choice?
Very good choice, its stats are excellent for its weight-tier. Gargoyle Helm is better depending on the twinkling titanite you have but Elite Knight is overall the best bang-for-buck you'll get from the game.
The gloves are two colors. Just realized
Kinda tedious very early but it's possible to run as an Elite Knight at the very beginning if you chose the master key as a starting gift. Pick up the Astora Straight Sword and Dragon Crest Shield from the undead dragon then dash all the way to Darkroot Garden to get the armor set.
You’re gonna fat roll like a MF, but otherwise yeah I suppose you could.
Not if you kill Havel before getting to the undead dragon.
Great set if you got the endurance for it, at least until you can get the Catarina set. Try mixing the gauntlets from this set with the rest of the Catarina set if you want better stats for no additional weight gain (it'll cost ya, though).
Even if u Dont have enough endurance, Just kill Havel The Rock and get his ring. Its get u a massive boost to Equip Load

Maxinimum17

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 70.00
Why are these found in the woods of Oscar kicks it at the Asylum? Is the description a translation error, because it implies heavily that it is Oscar’s armor.
it doesn't imply it's his, it just refers to any knight that might've been from there. apparently elite knights wore this in ds1, it's not unique to oscar
It only implies that Oscar was an elite knight. Similar to DS3, it doesn't specify that this set is for the specific character that you find wearing it, just like the Onion knight set, which multiple onion knights have been seen wearing.
Armor in dark souls are sometimes far from the original wearer, like how the armor of Ornstein and Smough mysteriously ended up in the possessions of Domhnall or Havels gear being found in Anor Londo while he was in Undead Burg.
Man, if the little tunic bit was a little longer, like a longcoat this armor would be 10/10. As it stands, it's a 9.
I disagree. That would be a good look for bloodborne but for darksouls i think thats pretty silly.
Damn straight, 21-Jan-2020 anon.