Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

YOU GANK ME TO DEATH THEN POINT DOWN AS IF YOU ARE SOME SUPERIOR LIFE FORM FIGHT ME ONE ON ONE I DARE YOU!!!
Sorry forgot I had caps lock on
How did you comment excusing yourself for having caps lock on a day before you commented?
**** this copy-paste excuse to gank and the fromsoft member who was dumb enough to think this was good design.
lmfao cry some more
Blade of the Darkmoon gang gang. Yall reds just sick of being killed. Stop being edgy and invading innocent players who just want to enjoy the game
You re so stupid that disliking you isn't even worth it.
****tiest covenant ever. Thumbs down if you agree
If It’s the offline farming that gets ya just wait til you try mound makers offline
lol
"Note that summoning will prioritize the area that you are in, but will summon you anywhere after an indeterminate amount of time has passed."
This is incorrect, the second this covenant activates you'll be in line to be summoned anywhere, it does not prioritize the area you're in.

Not_Leth

Souls: 50.00
I hate my life

Not_Leth

now I understand the name of the convenant its called blades of the darkmoon because you bet summoned every which means never

Not_Leth

every darkmoon sorry
comment section is just "HHGNNNNGGGGG THESE BLADE OF THE DARK MOON RETARDS KEEP DISRESPECTING MY 1v1 WITH AN UNDERLEVELED HOST......I'LL SHOW THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND!"
And this is why having force in your attunement slots is mandatory. Well done, blue b¡tch.

TheLivingDirt

Souls: 85.00
It is so rare to be summoned for me that i had to wait 2 hours at pontiff to be summoned, i didn't even win. Time for week long farming!! lol