Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

Wait why do you have to fight grey wolf? I thought he was optional???
he drops a ring that lets you go into the abyss without immediately dying so you can fight the four kings

Nyvzzz

Casual
Convict

Souls: 130.00
Wiki Edits: 12
you can wait till manus to save him and get a cool cut scene
Nyvzzz that makes the boss even more depressing though
actually if you talk to the cat in the forest alvina i think and if you get under her covenant, you can get the ring of the abyss, so you won't be attacked by the npc clerc, mage, assassin archer, etc. and you can beat the four king
No sif is not optional he has to be killed for the covenant of artorias
Its not depressing, its a challenge between two great Warriors. He wantet it, because he realiced, not Artorias saved him.
Sif is the most deppressing battle it's so detailed, he starts limping half way through the battle. And, he didn't want the battle! He's just trying to stop you from going into the abyss, he doesn't want you to die!
because he has the seal of Artorias
Easymode: - Black Iron Greatshield - Pike (or any other spear) - Gold-Hemmed Black Set
Easymode: black knight halbird + any shield you want (i would go for grass crest) with armour that allows fast rolling
Easymode: any mage build
Easymode- GiantDad

DrewSephius

Casual
Convict

Souls: 220.00
Wiki Edits: 12
Easymode: Greatshield of Artorias + Black Knight weapon
I'm making a D&D campain and video game bosses (undertale, terraria, dark soul) are coming into the fantasy world and this helped alot becuase I dont really know all of the bosses from dark souls
Try out Monsterhunter Bosses. Dark Souls Bosses are Storyfokussed, MH Bosses are Animals, you can give them Personality and Purpous, much more freely. Zamtrios, Gore Magala, Najarala, Seltasqueen, Gogmazios, Brachydios, Agnaktor, Deviljho, Nerscylla, Seregios... if you need good Bosses, maybe you can get some use out of these ones. I used them, because there have challenging Mechanics.
I've used the ape demon/barlgura as a base for asylum demon
what about manus?
Go to the dlc section
What ABOUT Manus?
Manus is in the DLC
Does anyone else feel like the HP pool's of a lot of DSR boss fights are a bit two low? (and no I'm not a dark bead one shot) The final boss of DSR has around 4,000 hp. To compare DS3's final boss has almost 11,000!. I did a build with the claymore and my AR was a 467 and i was able to end most of the fights in less than a minute
Dark Souls 3 is pretty simplified compared to the others though. Isn't surprising that they have to beef up the numbers to compensate for every boss having the same optimal strategy of dodge roll -> quick attack
That's true for the whole game tho. You learn the pattern of the bosses and block or dodge their attacks. And what do you mean simplified? Have you seen these bosses? Most of them has less than 5 attacks, while if we look at Champion Gundyr for example he's far more complicated than most DS 1 bosses.
bro of course gwyn is weak lol, the firght isn't meant to be hard
Dark Souls 1 gameplay is not as different from Dark Souls 3 as you seem to think. Other than DS3 bosses being multiple times faster, you can't face tank any of them like you can in DS1 with heavy armor.
Both games havent been released in the same period. And in ds3 u have far more options to deal damage than in ds1
DLC bro dark souls in 2012 it was without dlc and in 2013 developers upedated the game with dlc for money
DSR bosses are much easier than DS3, except for maybe Manus and Kalameet. The strat of hugging the enemy and i-framing their long telegraphed swings works for nearly every boss in DSR. In DS3 there are some simple bosses but when it comes to bosses like Prince Lothric or Adlrich you have to know the attack windows and bait them properly.
B
B
*****, pinwheel was hard I was stuck on him for 6 months the attack where he stares at the wall and doesn't do anything was devastating
Are you joking? If not i feel bad for you.
I feel bad for the previous commenter not getting the joke
IKR , pinwheel is so hard (not joking I lost to him a few times tho... I was doing it at the start) and he is just unbeatable! I’m shocked that from soft kept him in the remembered ... so unfair
Fromsoft pls nerf
Ceaseless is optional, it's just more effort to skip him than fight him.
He isn’t optional you need to kill him to get rid of the lava at the bottom to proceed
You can bypass the lava, skirting along the edge with the right equipment.
Fml