Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Do we still get the rewards if we beat world bosses in adventure mode?
Yes we do. I got three rings before doing story mode.
Yes, you can get the first 3 rings. You must complete the story to get the rest.
Managed to finish full campaign in around 5 and a half hours today, I highly reccomend starting out an adventure and using the analyzer to get claviger for his particle accelerator, after that you can wipe the campaign very easily by staying at the minimum lvl for each dungeon. Dont forget to make a copy of your save file if you're not confident in doing it without dying so you can backup incase of anything.
This legitimately feels like a cop-out for what Hardcore actually is. If you're going to play a perma-death mode actually play it with Perma-death xD
Some people dont have the skill, besides i wouldn't have to backup my save if they didnt make HC exclusive loot drops that cannbe added to my Non-HC characters.
I didn't plan on doing HC, but once you've done everything else including Nightmare Mode, it's the next logical step. Here we go!

Saintanick_Clause

Souls: 50.00
Some tips I've learned are... Avoid doing bosses until you are able to get all the 60 minute consumables. Don't upgrade your gear unless you have to. farm as much as you can. remember to get the submachine gun and grind earth first until you get the sage ring for experience. There is that dlc with the backpack with three elixirs of enlightenment and some scrap. Which is nice.

Saintanick_Clause

I've also learned that the drifter armor set / submachine gun is incredibly nice to start with because it makes up for the horrible lack of stamina that I took for granted. Plus it has a nice amount of armor. Ultimately causing me to die a few times because I did not have the stamina to get away from those vicious volleyballs when a special comes around. The pocket watch also makes a nice alternative. Together, you too can roll away forever. For traits... I just can't do speed runs and I'm too clumsy so I'm going to grind until I max out health. Then bark skin. Then melee and ranged reduction. If ya run through earth enough you could get two tanky sets. Leto's and Twisted. Both OP on normal difficulty.

Saintanick_Clause

Last bit of advice : I have since learned that if you don't upgrade any of your gear, you can run any number of adventures without having to upgrade any of it. In case that's wrong though, always make sure to check the "rating vs zone" if there are red arrows pointing down, it means your gear is too low for the zone. As for the campaign itself... You will be required to upgrade your gear after helping the root mother. When you can upgrade your dragon hearts, it raises the minimum level requirement. The hunting rifle is really nice to start with. Starting as a hunter may be more ideal than as a cultist just because generating mod power isn't as necessary when you can max out your mods on the way to the next boss. The shadow walker ability makes it easy to go through a dungeon without pulling too much/ I had to at least go to yaesha for the swiftness trait and wolf ring to increase movemen speed. I

Saintanick_Clause

And... Now that I have all of the items, I've decided to make a new character. Looking at it all, I am really curious to try out the bandit armor set with "empowering loop" and "Provisioner ring" so that I'd never have to reload. Would just have to work on getting that "sleight of hand" trait. With the nightmare spiral... Another alternative with the nightmare spiral is the akari set with the akari ring... Or even the twisted armor set. It only reduces how much consumables heal. (dragon heart and blood) Everything else would still be fine.
Do you get anything if you beat hardcore on nightmare?

Hoop

No, not that i know of.
My respect, and a coupon for a therapist.
This post needs to say you get the Empowering Loop from the Unclean One fight as well.
Empowering Loop: Defeat Ixillis on Hardcore Mode.
On HC The Ravager Alt Kill is a kill give me the ring or I must fight with the wolf?
Did the AT yesterday, it gave me the ring :)
Just beat the game on Normal difficulty, using a hardcore character, and did not get a single one of the hardcore mode specific drops. Game seems to bugged, or this wiki is incorrect.
Yes it does work I got them all. So idk if your just bs or what but ya if you play on hardcore and beat said bosses then yes you will get those items