Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

wtf what i need to get them
I agree how do you get them
Since the page is broken, you get them as a random reward from quests during the event. Rate increases if you build the armor with normal tickets, which you get from logins during the event.
Edit- Sorry I need to be more clear. The VIP tickets only come as a low level hunter helper reward. Go join SOS story missions you've already completed yourself.
As stated by the one -edit. You will also get them randomly from just playing as a bonus quest reward.
"" Edit- Sorry I need to be more clear. The VIP tickets only come as a low level hunter helper reward. Go join SOS story missions you've already completed yourself. ""

False. I got my second VIP ticket without wearing the armour after defeating a MR 1* optional hunt.
The seasonal armour just increases your odds.
anyone want them the easiest way is to make the passionate armor and finshed quest while waring it
are there are any other use of them other than the armor, layred armor, and delivers?
toilet paper
Pendents and room designs.(deliveries.)

-ChuwiQ
Can be used for Silver/Gold melding tickets at the elder melder
Similar to the VIP Appreciation Tickets; fastest way to farm these is to do Flora Frostbite event quest with the passionate set. Particularly easy because the passionate set is a gathering set. Start in camp 15 and as you come out of camp, turn left and stay along the left wall. There are 3 iceblooms, which should guarantee enough iceblooms for completion.
Best method :)
I'm doing this but I stopped gettin tickets after the 4th run. Done 10 runs now
done my 20th run still no ticket except wyvern
Though the frostbite quest is pretty fast, you can also wear the armor while spamming the 2 great whetfish quest. Takes about 40seconds and also grants you about ~3 Whtfishscale + per run which are way better than whetstones.
Does anyone know when the sizzling spice feet ends?
I think it was the 7th of August.
Can you still get VIP tickets after the event is over if you have the passion armor? Or is it gone until next August entirely?

Lewisriver

Casual
Convict

Souls: 27,165.00
Wiki Edits: 5394
It will be gone entirely until the Sizzling Spice Fest returns next summer.