Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

why is this one grayed out even though i have enough haze?

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
you need the "Awake MJXXX" (xxx is the required number for the gift) item as well to master the gift if you want to "buy" it
it doesnt work for some reason I have the mind requirement and the haze but it says I can't get I really need help and I have the prometheus blood code found for it

JenovasWrath

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 760.00
Wiki Edits: 40
(if you unlocked it (if using another code),) equipped it and have the met requirements as well as enough Ichor it will work....

but as you talk about haze requirements you most likely mean unlocking, which requires the Activator item as well... same goes for other gifts you want to unlock for other codes
You need to find Prometheus Vestige crystals in the Old City Ruins and restore Prometheus Vestige I through Io in order to unlock that Gift for purchase.
I can’t unlock this one either. I have all four Prometheus vestiges and enough haze, but when I try and get it the icon is distorted and it says deficient when I try to buy it.

onewhosaysgoose

Souls: 60.00
If it is all distorted, that means the game thinks you haven't restored all the vestiges. You need to go to IO and use "restore vestiges" for the walking-cutscenes in order for the vestiges to actually unlock purchase of the abilities.
It should be noted that this gift DOES NOT increase the damage of the bayonet's strong (ranged attack)