Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Any help on how to recruit her back if she leaves automatically
I'm also having this issue. I have no idea how to find her
she has a house and a garage in stellar bay she should be there, if not on the ship

conquerermtm

Casual
Convict

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 11
You can give your companions a total of 6 perks, but there's a 7th one they get once you complete their particular quests. In Parvati's case it's ENCHANTED EVENING (Food Effect Duration +25%, Drink Effect Duration +25%). If you don't like it you can even respec your character and give them 7 new perks.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
Thanks. This wiki needs a lotta work, really. There way better ones on fextra!
Parvati best girl
I see no reference of her asexuality. It's a shame.
***** off, freak
Cuz sexuality its not all in a person, ******!
This is a gameplay wiki. Character sexuality is not a gameplay-related feature. If you want to, you can go to the other wiki, where more lore-related stuff is kept, and make a note of it there... oh wait, it's already done. People like you need to stop shoving your ideology into every single *****ing corner of everything that you can possible find. It's like getting grains of sand in your socks or underwear, it doesn't belong. As the other replies have noted, get *****ed.
Chuds seething someone simply asked why information about a character on their page wasn't included.

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

What's wrong with ypu guys? I just watched if you can have a romance with someone. That's a normal RPG element and so the question is absolutely normal. What's wrong with the wiki from this game?!

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

The person from May 27th is absolutely right!
She says several times in her quests that she's asexual. Or do you mean on this page? That's probably because this wiki is very bare bones and has little to no extra info about anything.
I just recruited her, but I can't send her back to my ship. Am I supposed to do something before that is a function?
You don't have that function until you've left the Emerald Vale.