Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,579.00
Wiki Edits: 181
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

In this Path of Exile starter build for Ice Crash WarZerker we'll have you ready to take on the new Harvest League with an icy warcry. Weapons, armor, flasks and more!

Thanks for the guide. Is there a juggernaut variant? I've just started POE and I'm looking at using ice crash, but want to limit buttons to a maximum of 2 or 3, with other active auras/bots/golems etc in background? I'm on Xbox and can't link war cries to movement (like you can on pc for maximum uptime).

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

This is a quick PoB link for Jugg: https://pastebin.com/bb5V52qV (tell me if you don't know where to import this link to see the build)

Tankiness would jump up tremendously, but damage would drop by a lot. I had to switch to a fire version (avatar of fire from Xoph's Blood) to compensate for some of the damage lost by not picking Berserker.

It's doable, if you like being tanky and harder to be killed. But it's not ideal, and also not suitable for the start of the league, since it need expensive gear an anointment to get good dps.

Please also note that warcries builds require a lot of buttons to press. At minimum: 1 for main skill, 2 for warcries, and 1 for movement skill. That's 4, without any other curses/debuffs/guard skills.

If you want melee skill that require minimum button presses, try Cyclone. You can have cold version of Cyclone with Slayer Ascendancy
Question, from what I'm looking at Exert doesn't work with Multistrike, if this is the case, do I just replace Multistrike with fist of war? As I've been leveling I've noticed the Exert attack number doesn't go down with Multistrike on.

ababyshoe

Souls: 60.00
Question, as I'm currently leveling I'm noticing the Exert Attack dmg increase you get from Seismic Slam isn't working with multistrike, if this is the case do I just replace Multistrike with Fist of War? Since it doesn't look like its working as the number of charges isn't going down

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

ababyshoe wrote:Question, as I'm currently leveling I'm noticing the Exert Attack dmg increase you get from Seismic Slam isn't working with multistrike, if this is the case do I just replace Multistrike with Fist of War? Since it doesn't look like its working as the number of charges isn't going down

@ababyshoe
Seismic Cry seems to not work with skills that repeat like multistrike, so we have two options:

1) Go for heavier, slower hits with (Added cold damage, or cold penetration)
2) If you feel your attacks very slow early on, get more attack speed by either:
-- Ice Bite for attacks speed from frenzy charges, 12% more damage, and flat added cold damage. (sums up to around 30% more modifier, generally better QoL than added cold damage support)
-- Rage support for faster regenerating rage (so more attack speed), and small flat added physical damage.

P.S: I recommend using Fist of war at endgame (instead of Pulverize), because cooldown is longer at low levels (2.5 second). Attack speed is more smooth especially while leveling, before you get rage ascendancy nodes and all attack speed from tree. But it's up to personal taste.

ababyshoe

Souls: 60.00
I'm currently mapping and loving the build, thanks for the advice, I did end up going with Fist of War instead of Pulverize at the end, I do have another question though, what stats should I priortize in my rings, you say that I need to invest in accuracy, how much total accuracy should I get?

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

ababyshoe wrote:I'm currently mapping and loving the build, thanks for the advice, I did end up going with Fist of War instead of Pulverize at the end, I do have another question though, what stats should I priortize in my rings, you say that I need to invest in accuracy, how much total accuracy should I get?

Accuracy is very important , yes. You need 3000 accuracy by the time you start doing high tier maps (t14+). You can use low level Precision aura to help you, and you can get flat accuarcy in gloves and rings.
Your rings is flexible slot, especially while leveling. Always get life, then see what u need

If you need damage get high flat added cold damage to attack, then you can craft "adds x to y cold damage" on crafting bench on top of it. (Assuming u have free prefix slot)
If you need accuracy get accuracy
If you need more resistances to reach 75%, get resistances.

In some situations you get to have mana , so mana regeneration can also be an option on rings