trevvv_

Souls: 75.00
Anybody have an idea what weapon they could bring to the DLCs

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,121.50
Wiki Edits: 301
Honestly, I don't know as they already have a lot, including more obscure ones like tonfa and kusarigama. They could make up more fantastical ones like the switchglaive or find more obscure ones. What ever it is, I'm looking forward to it.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Same, but i was thinking some fist based weapons would be so cool, like the ones from Diablo 3. And just incorporate some real martial arts moves within the skills. Then again the Tonfas are pretty close to that I suppose lol

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,121.50
Wiki Edits: 301
Anonymous wrote:Same, but i was thinking some fist based weapons would be so cool, like the ones from Diablo 3. And just incorporate some real martial arts moves within the skills. Then again the Tonfas are pretty close to that I suppose lol

Yeah, Tonfas do have a lot of punching moves, so pure fist weapons wouldn't really work.

However, your mention of Diablo 3 gave me an idea. Claws. None of the current weapons fight quite like claws, and they wouldn't look out of place ether.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout