Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

There's like 167 (I think,too lazy to check again) weapons in this game and in pvp 89% of people I meet use Ringed knight paired greatsword and then only 0.1% of those I've met didn't just spam the l1 combo,am I just unlucky or is this just the most used weapon in the game?
I need Twinblades in this.
All I see are over 100 + trash icons who have no purpose in-game. Except one, PKCS. This beauty, this swag, this skill, non other weapon can even come close to this. My PKCS is literally the best, I have faced non better than me, since the majority is trash in this game, you are good at killing NPC but not a 100% pure skill player like me who made top players look like some dark souls mature. Do you think you are good ? get down casual. Get down. Get down. After 4 years some man child wants to force GS and UGS into higher PvP. You are cringe and*****. GS is the definition of braindead in the highest skill gape, all you do is wait and poise trade. A * would of course trade, but a perfect player like me, can see the flaws of every class. You using lapps set? = you are trash, you have no swag, style, you are a drone who tries to copy a cringe-worthy piece of rubbish, who thinks who is good at this game. Maybe you are lucky enough to face me once, to learn and maybe note some stuff to improve rather being bad at the game, you swagless *****. Every downvote comes from casuals who I owned, every like from people who want to enter my covenant
Thank you, my godlike meta brother
Np. Today you made a good decision, the best one in your life so far. If this post gets more likes I will create a group on Ps4 and invite you guys to the covenant. This covenant is about swag, style, and of course the PKCS. Only people who are worthy enough and who have the right amount of swag, skill, and intelligence can join, since you are agreeing with me, you seem to be a good member.
PS4? Bro this is the ultra level of pleb here. Get on PC, get your *** smacked, and realize that your PKCS is garbage. Hopefully this is satire, otherwise, you're ***. (:
PS4>XBox>PC you = g@y Hacking piece of rubbish, I would own you without any weapons, you smelly fat f@ck. Get down kid and taste my perfect blade, the only satire here is one of my disciples will force you drink man juice while I smack you with my PKCS.
I bet that PC player hacked his way to Soul of Cinder. I can see why you ran from PS4 to PC. Too many player wrecking you with the PKCS PKCS PKCS PKCS PKCS PKCS PKCS!!!!!!!!
Don't say weapons suck til you try them. I love the following: Crow Talons, Choas Blade (left hand) and Frayed Blade (right hand), Black knight greataxe, and I used the PKCS once, i did not like it at all! It is just not my style.
Good luck using crow talons, they cant reliably combo people, caestus is good because perseverance is the only way youll ever be close enough to someone to land fist hits. Chaos blade is straight up worse than any katana that can have a resin on it. Frayed blade is ok, but loses the thing that makes katanas good, their parry. Black knight greataxe is good too because it has deadly combos. PKCS is good because it has a very versatile moveset.
Magic sucsks and melle builds are lkterally the best... Miyizakui made a mistake when he made all magic