Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Could this be one of the strongest weapons in the game? It's damage may be low, but it can get a whole ton of critical damage.
Ancient Overlord, bought from the resistance shop, has the same crit+ effect and nearly twice the damage with the same range and speed. Fang of the Twins, found to the left just after the desert housing, also has crit+ and does nearly double what Ancient Overlord does but is slower.
For some reason I need different materials to upgrade this to Lvl 2. It requires copper ore, broken key and stretched coil.
I am finding it quite difficult to finesse well enough the numerous jumps to the weapons location. Isn't there an easier way to obtain the Cypress Stick?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,066.50
Wiki Edits: 301
You could try the meter pod program. It carries you pretty far. I dunno if it be easier though.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Double jump and hold X to float to each pillar and for the large gaps double jump press r1 and X to do the pod dash thing and then glide the rest of the way you should catch yourself on the ledge
Umm, is it just me or is that a Chrono Trigger reference?
It's a dragon quest reference.
I use jump, pod attack and kept holding forward. Should let you land directly on top of the pillar I guess.
You don't even need to dash just double tap X (ps4) then hold on to the pod and it works.. if you dash she wants to roll
never wanted to throw my controoler against the wall harder than whil i was trying to get that stick
This was a bit easier using missile pod program to jump from platform to platform while ignoring the pillars. Use double jump + pod throw + missile + dash + light attack ... the only thing a bit annoy is to get the facing direction right. you can practice this on the ground to get an idea of distance covered.
Thanks for the tips man, i did it in frist try :D