Discuss Team Ninja's action rpg Nioh
Wiki: Visit the Nioh Wiki
Visit the Nioh 2 Wiki

toddmuton

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,022.00
I see a lot of skill points, gear etc can be used to enhance "active skills". I can't seem to find any info on what these "active skills" are exactly ?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,166.50
Wiki Edits: 301
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's the skills you get from a weapon's skill tree. Like the sword's sheathed slash, or the tonfa's pulverize.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

CrmsnXcution1496

Souls: 82.00
@Fallenangel700

Active skills are like previously stated, Skills you can unlock in the Weapon Trees they are skills or perks you can buy with the points from using the type of weapon, I'd the skill you buy/unlock says Active Skill in the left corner of the pop up when you hover over the skill it is an active skill. For example almost every weapon type let's you unlock a extra attack tied to the triangle button(ps4) that can be used as an extra move in a combo, that's an active skil.

Active skills can be buffed by either assigning the Green Skils to them in the Skill Customization Page and from Static effects from weapons and gear. Usual its phrases: Hight Attack Skill Ki Damage/Low Attack Skill Ki Damage, or Mid Aattack Skill Daamage or Strong Attack Skill Damage or Quick Attack Skill Damage

Anything that rolls on an peice of Gear, Weapon, or Accessory with the notation -Skill Damage refers to an particular extra move you unlock beside the quick attack or strong attack, and it does extra damage or ki damage to enemies

toddmuton

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,022.00
Still not seeing the words Active skill anywhere. "skill you buy/unlock says Active Skill in the left corner of the pop up when you hover over the skill it is an active skill"

Not seeing any 'Green skills'. "either assigning the Green Skills to them in the Skill Customization Page"