Discuss Team Ninja's action rpg Nioh
Wiki: Visit the Nioh Wiki
Visit the Nioh 2 Wiki

BuckPickles

Souls: 70.00
Has anyone had any luck finding any gloves with inheritable attack on it? I found 1 so far in Nioh 2! I'm not sure where I picked it up though. I think on the 1st Nioh it was found on revenants in the twilight missions.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,121.50
Wiki Edits: 301
I haven't even seen an inheritable stat on armor yet, but then again, I haven't been super thorough with my loot.

As for the 1st Nioh, you can't really count revenants, as the loot they drop is what that player was using. So you can never really tell what it's going to be/have.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

BuckPickles

You won't see it till you get divine equipment.

BuckPickles

So to answer my own question. I did find out you can just keep making divine gloves and they will randomly generate. This does take a lot of divine fragments however. On a similar subject the best way to find orange inheritable attributes on gear is to farm it on a twilight missions thru revenants. help fill up them stat bars for your gear :) :thumbs up: