Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

How was this overlooked?
Can someone plz help me, I have all 3 DLC crowns and when I went to talk to King Vendeick in his memories he didn't combine them together to make the final crown what am I suppose to do. And am I missing anything for it to work
Can someone plz help me, I have all 3 DLC crowns and when I went to talk to King Vendeick in his memories he didn't combine them together to make the final crown what am I suppose to do. And am I missing anything for it to work
Do you also have vendrick's crown?
No , thanks but I probably never get it cause I NG+ to fight velstat and I have to fight Vendeick with 4 giant souls and use my strongest sword ( smelter demon) but thanks for telling me and I hope after 200000 attempts I can get his crown
man you suck, you can easily kill Vendrick naked with a dager
It does? Neat!
No it doesn't...
He doesn't combine it genius he just puts a buff on each of them
My IQ dropped to critical levels just reading this. Jesus. What a cluster***** of nonsensical bull*****Lol
It does not change your equip load unlike what the other commenter said years ago. It DOES however, weigh .5 less than the other dlc crowns and .3 less than the King's crown