Discuss Code Vein, Bandai Namco's Action-RPG!
Visit the Code Vein Wiki

Having a little trouble unlocking Artemis. I defeated both bosses but no blood code.
Talk to Mia

coffeekitty

Souls: 70.00
Wiki Edits: 4
if anyone wants to port this over here, will be updating and completing it as i can
Any1 know how to get Harbinger? I looked on X-Box store & it wasn't even mentioned & I didn't get it even tho I reserved the Deluxe Edition via Gamestop Also, how do I get Mia to give me Artemis?_? As I been past that part & no Artemis, so unless it's something that profs after u actually get to the Cathederal? Idk how dafuz to get it
You just have to go to basement store room at the home base, it's to the right of the bathhouse. The little glowing hint things on the ground tell you about it.
You just talk to Mia after.

Ahkirah

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Harbinger is specifcally part of the preorder pack and doesn't come from Mia. You find both Harbinger and Astrea in the basement assuming you have both the preorder and deluxe packs downloaded. Artemis is given by Mia when she actually goes back to home base with you but you have to talk to her to get it.

BlackZero14

Souls: 50.00
Let me guess. The DLCs will add the Zeus, Poseidon, Ares, Odin, Thor, Freya/Freyja, Baldur, Ra, Anubis, Osiris, etc. Blood Codes. Will there be a Kratos Blood Code?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,971.50
Wiki Edits: 295
One of the Gifts is you just bellow the name of the boss you're fighting.
"MIDOOOOO!"
"EXECUTIONEEEEEEERR!"
"RIBCAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEE!"
This is way more amusing than it should be.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Well, the DLC Blood Codes seem to follow a pretty interesting naming theme. Specifically, the ones you get from the Bosses themselves are named after Giants from Norse Myth(Surt, Ymir, and Vali), and the ones you pick up fragments for are named after students of Chiron from Greek Myth(Achilles, Pollux, Perseus, and Asclepius). The only odd one out is Orion, which you earn from Horror Hunting Challenges.
Important piece of information. If you collect and restore all the vestige fragments of a blood code core you didn't collect, then go to NG+, then go and get the vestige core, you won't need to get the vestige fragments for that blood code. This was nice for me since I got all the fragments for Scout, but forgot to get the core before going to NG+, so when I got the core in NG+ I didn't need to get any of the other vestige fragments to unlock all the gifts.
Got the good ending and the Hades code so not sure what happened but I didn't get queen.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,971.50
Wiki Edits: 295
I think you need to get the true good ending. Watch all of the Eos Fragments then beat the final boss again. (don't need to go to NG+ if you already got the normal good ending)
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
save all the successors, watch all of eos, and then beat the final bosses to get queen
Question that will probably be answered in a later edit, but who the heck is Valerio?
It's said in the first memory that he was the former Successor of the Throat, before Eva, I think we can't know more than that for now, hope to see more tho
Thank you! I was wondering because his page wasn't up at the moment.
one of the dlc blood codes from frozen empress is missing

unmog

Souls: 80.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Yea, Pollux. But it has a page, just isnt shown here.
Pollux is one of the missing ones as well.
As of this point in time, the missing Blood Codes are Pollux(from the Frozen Empress DLC), and the ones from Lord of Thunder(Vali, Orion, and Perseus).