Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

They also drop from the Evangelists from the Cliff underside bonfire. After the Fire Demon mini boss fight, climb towards the building loitered with dogs and the caged mobs until you find 2 evangelists.
Did Wolnir with a Blessed Mace on my Cleric (because why not), worked rather well. And I do enjoy the Regen together with Ethereal Oak Shield. (Read also elsewhere, that Blessed is nice on LKGS, so I might get Blessed on that aswell.)
Bad call unless u have just the base stats to use it. It is better as raw for twink or heavy/sharp/refined for damage since it is still buffable when infused with those.
I want to farm this gem now for my lvl18 char: type in the youtube search the following: --> Now invading right now pS4 DARK SOULS I have 0 gems at the moment and I played until the twin princes alone with +2 weapons max. I am using what sounds promising (most gems per minute) the first entry in this list (can drop) from this winged knight whatever this means - can drop he can not drop for an hour or he drops at the first attempt I am going to record it until I have 2 gems starting with the first attempt - maybe I make no testrun to see how good my build and armor works against this enemy in high wall of lothric maybe i change to an hevay armor build with dark hand I try it first as a dragon with flynns ring. Darkhand with dragon maybe ;) AR>300 with the roar and no armor at all - fast kills maybe with iron flesh or without it.
I want to farm this gem now for my lvl18 char: I have 0 gems at the moment and I played until the twin princes alone with +2 weapons max. I am using what sounds promising (most gems per minute) the first entry in this list (can drop) from this winged knight whatever this means - can drop he can not drop for an hour or he drops at the first attempt I am going to record it until I have 2 gems starting with the first attempt - maybe I make no testrun to see how good my build and armor works against this enemy in high wall of lothric maybe i change to an hevay armor build with dark hand I try it first as a dragon with flynns ring.