Discuss Team Ninja's action rpg Nioh
Wiki: Visit the Nioh Wiki
Visit the Nioh 2 Wiki

rune_1973

Casual
Convict

Souls: 363.00
Hi does anyone know where i can farm for the blessed sword weapon Onimaru Kunitsuna all i keep getting is the yokai weapon sword tokagemaru i want the blessed version but cant seem to get it to drop anyone know what area and or missions or enemy's to farm for it thanks.

i am currently in area 3 doing missions i know there are multiple or each blessed and yokai weapon types i think 1 for begining area and another ion latter game i am looking for a blessed sword i can get.

link to the blessed weapons in game including the one i am after - https://nioh2.wiki.fextralife.com/Blessed+Weapons
Last edited by rune_1973 on Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

FiOth

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 3,590.00
Wiki Edits: 139
rune_1973 wrote:Hi does anyone know where i can farm for the blessed sword weapon Onimaru Kunitsuna all i keep getting is the yokai weapon sword tokagemaru i want the blessed version but cant seem to get it to drop anyone know what area and or missions or enemy's to farm for it thanks.

i am currently in area 3 doing missions i know there are multiple or each blessed and yokai weapon types i think 1 for begining area and another ion latter game i am looking for a blessed sword i can get.

link to the blessed weapons in game including the one i am after - https://nioh2.wiki.fextralife.com/Blessed+Weapons

I'm gonna speak from experience here, don't even bother. After the initial playthrough all your gear will be garbage, a tier below the intented one. So keep going, enjoy and you'll eventually get everything.
"Strive for Improvement through every day to become the best you can"

Support the effort fellow gamers: Guides, Tutorials and Gameplay uploaded almost daily.

Mista FiOth's YouTube Channel - Through The Eyes of A Dedicated Gamer

rune_1973

Casual
Convict

Souls: 363.00
16192562 FiOth wrote:
rune_1973 wrote:Hi does anyone know where i can farm for the blessed sword weapon Onimaru Kunitsuna all i keep getting is the yokai weapon sword tokagemaru i want the blessed version but cant seem to get it to drop anyone know what area and or missions or enemy's to farm for it thanks.

I'm gonna speak from experience here, don't even bother. After the initial playthrough all your gear will be garbage, a tier below the intented one. So keep going, enjoy and you'll eventually get everything.

Thanks for replying but i still want to get it i like to play through the game with weapons i want so ile keep looking thanks again.