Comments made to our Salt & Sanctuary Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

After you defeat the dried king in the ziggurat of dust, there will be a nice man that will imbue you with the dash ability. Go left from the sanctuary and proceed upwards.
Your the only one who knew what I needed
The brand will be permanently missable if you manage to kill the bloodless prince first then proceed to the ruins then kill the coveted there. If these are done before killing the dried king, then the Npc will not be there at the top to give out the brand.
This is not true, i have the Dart Brand after Killing the Blood prince and not killed the Coveted yet. Maybe bug was fixed?
Yup The branding NPC dissapears after killing the Bloodless Prince confirmed.

PC, v 1.0.03, 22 may 2016

Edit: Reloaded game. I Now have the brand without ever talking to the NPC.
Yup The branding NPC dissapears after killing the Bloodless Prince confirmed.

PC, v 1.0.03, 22 may 2016
Well *****.. No wonder I can't find this..
Just reload the game if you happen to sequence break. You'll have the dart brand when you get back into the game.
Where do i use this brand to progress
I have the PC version and use an xbox360 controller.

I got the brand but can't use it.

Can someone help me?
Hi, use jump and than the role button.....^^
The ROLL button, not roll.
"The ROLL button, not role."

EDIT'd.
I just got the brand somehow after long jumping to some later areas like ziggurat and the red dragon boss place. I had just beaten the witch and was proceeding as normal to get the brand passing thru hagers when in the poison area i triggered it getting hit as a mage. i have no idea how it happened but i HAVE NOT beaten the king dude OR spoken to the brand guy, I cant yet cuz i needed tge red and invis torch
What the ***** is that location video? It's a two and a half hour long stream
This system is garbage. It sometimes doesn't work. either if you hit the roof with your head, and sometimes completely arbitrary. This game is half finished, could have been a great game, but it's flaws are glaring.