Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Great mantle for gathering! The extra run speed saves tons of time.
I updated the page, it's actually only 1000 RP for the mantle, and 5000 for the layered armor
man it's insane how much cool stuff is in this game now, I've played it on 3 characters on xbox and now I bought it on sale on PS4 and with ALL event quests currently up there's so much in the game its crazy! best game I've ever played.
it's basicaly just a ladder system. Beat A to get B in order to beat C and to be rewarded with D and so on and on. The kick comes from getting supposingly rare items and create a powerfull and unique character what turns into a neverending story cause the devs push out new content. Indirectly the game even tells you to stop when the final boss is defeated by running the credits. But at this point almost nobody can do that anymore.
I would like to note one hidden effect that's pretty important: All monsters will attack instantly on sight (including ones like Kulu that normally only aggro when you attack first), and on top of that, the "seen" state before combat where hostile monsters glare at you but aren't attacking you yet is totally negated. Creatures like Diablos will just spot you from 30+ meters away and start gunning for you. It's a good mantle for gathering, but be aware of that trade-off!
Ugh. I need this mantle to be + I must fill this with decos
PC player here, since we have no Icebourne and surely most of you console players already know but, There's another secret effect (first is aggro on sight despite monster's usual death glares, like Detected from Assassin's Creed style or something) where you crouch and then sprint, you get a speed boost for like 2-3 seconds but the distance is so much longer went just running full sprint. Like in gathering in older games where crouching at gathering points like bonepiles and mushrooms makes it "faster", while wearing this and sprint afterwards, as if you put Nitro on your hunter just ZOOOOOMMMM!
What the ***** did you just say?
I would like to note that if you are doing this the first time and are ahead in Iceborne, you cannot get the resource center quest unless you are in Astera and not in Seliana