Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Memories broken, the truth goes unspoken. I've even forgotten my name! I don't know the season or what is the reason I'm standing here holding my blade. A desolate place without any trace. It's only the cold win I feel... It's me that I spite as I stand up and fight. The only thing I know for real: There will be blood - Shed!
THE MAN IN THE MIRROR NODS HIS HEAD, THE ONLY ONE- LEFT!
WILL RIDE UPON THE DRAGON'S BACK. BECAUSE THE MOUNTAINS DON'T GIVE BACK WHAT THEY TAKE... OH NO!
THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED! IT'S THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER KNOWN!
Losing my identity, wondering have I gone insane. To find the truth in front of me, I must climb this mountain range. Looking downward from this deadly height, and never realising why I fight
How do I increase the blood damage on this thing? Ah right Bloodtinge is Luck now, my bad. At least the honorable servants of cainhurst castle brought me that beloved Chikage to chop some Old-Blood's.
Are you having a stroke?
vilecucks out, this is a healing church page
Too much insight for this hollow
Has an AR of 490 on 99 Dex. With the Flynn's Ring The AR can go up to 550 and with most low weight armors you will get about 520 (Ring of Steel Protection is recommended). The combo of Great Sword level dmg, Bleed, handy moveset and fast attacks is insane. I had a really good time shredding through PvE with this weapon.
My favorite weapon in just about every From Software game. The OP parry frames make it even better.
loved this in ds1 so edgy
I personally don’t understand how this weapon is good enough that it makes you ok with damaging yourself every attack, can someone tell me?
Highest damage (other than Frayed Blade, but that has a different WA) of all the Katanas + highest Bleed build-up. You can offset the health cost by using life regeneration items like Sun Princess Ring, Blessed offhand and Pontiff Left Eye or Evil Eye Ring.
It does not have the highest bleed build up. Black blade does
Maybe we're all just masochists.
Blood black blade can Indeed be better for the bleeding build up... but the physical damage is way lower. like 150AR inferior.
The hp loss is neglectable. A few monutes after starting to use it I forgot it even had that drawback. In pve you have estus and in duels it only tickles you if by any chance you get with very low hp, you won't die because of CB. Biggest drawbacks are that loyd's sword ring is almost useless and tears of denial should be completely useless if you use this and have nothing more. It's my favourite katana of them all
I wish you could infuse this weapon so that way I could slap a chaos gem on it and double the madness
Truly a weapon of pure chaos, Throthgar would be proud.
How to completely shut down C.B users. Step one: use Artorias' shield. Step two: Turtle the entire fight. Step three: Win.
I see your cheese and raise you a horse hoof ring kick.
Sacred flame says hi
Dragon torso stone says gbye
you sound fun to play against
It's a myth that the Chaos Blade has better parry frames. Uchigatana, Black Blade & Chaos blade all have the same parry frames, frame 8.0 - 16.1 @60fps. Washing pole actually has the longest parry window, 8.0 - 16.3 @60fps. For comparison, Caetus is 8.1 - 16.3, however it has an extra 2 frame recovery time (30 vs 28.1) and the katanas get a damage absorption bonus while using the parry, making them a little safer to use
and no one actually gives a damn though. That kind of timing right down to the frames says you need to get the ***** off the computer and go ***** a goat or something jesus
Can you please tell me where did you find these details in? And are you saying that the washing pole has better parry frames than a caestus?
Do rings like the Calamity Ring, Carthus Bloodring, etc. make this deal more damage to the user? Bc if so, this would be the main weapon for an "I hate myself" build, lol.
Update: no, they don't.