Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

sweet Little piece of work for a low level dex invasion builds. 1h R1s are quick and great for catching pursuing phantoms. Two hand R1 combos well against groups and has a great third attack sweep for roll catching. Be careful with the rolling poke, it’s a bit slow to wind up in comparison with similar roll pokes. Both 1h and 2h R2s have a decent ranged poke and is great for stopping aggressive attackers. Really fun weapon to try out for pvp and pve alike
Moveset is really fun, especially since it's unique and fast (we don't talk about the triple split dmg wet noodle sword) and the fact that your character isn't smashing a sharpened blade into stone flooring every 3 seconds
As someone love realism in video games the sword slamming to the ground really hurt my eyes (and ears)
MY guiding moonlight. I've used this thing throughout my entire playthrough, and it has never failed me.
No it's mine
Does it do 20% more damage to PvP players if they are Hallowed?
No
I understand the creators because it would have been an overused weapon cause a lot of players choose to level up with hollowing for example… But damn it makes no sense and the untrue dark ring lost one of this purpose, aka hiding his hollow status to his opponent.
Try reading the page before you ask questions.
Halogens*
No, but it does 20% extra damage to players who are Hollowed.
It came down to this or Gael’s for my final GS upgrade and I’m happy I chose this to complement the Black Knight Sword with its unique move set
R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1!!!!!
And if they have a shield L2+R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1!!!
You got some hella stamina
I swear if you turn the camera to the side when swinging this 2H the first R1 stretches out like a spring. I was constantly wondering how I keep hitting opponents who seem out of range
Lucatiel deserves to smash and thrust her greatsword into me.
Used this to take down Gael on NG+7 at 125
Why do people like this so much, and i'm not bring an ******, im genuinly curious.
Good damage, bonus damage to hollows. That's it