Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Is there any chance they add a Lance for this set? Maybe in a DLC? Its really sad it doesnt.
can i plz move now, cause i am not PHYSICALLY capable of getting up right now.
When I got caught in its sleep gas, it gave me a weird ailment that caused a Deviljho that I was fleeing from chase me ALL around the F****ING map
I'm not 100% on this, but I think the uragaan's equilibrium can be thrown out of whack if it's poisoned. Sometimes it would do its roll attack but couldn't get all the way around.
Has anyone had any luck getting the Pallium from master rank? I see it's not listed and I've done 15+ runs. Wish I had one more celestial ticket...
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Seriously frustrating, especially since the Namielle helmet is last piece I need to complete the set.
He’s pretty much a harder radobaan
Why isn’t his hammer just his chin on a stick,why capcom why?
I find this irony hilarious, the hammer is effective against uragaan’s chin.

PontiffSullivan

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 50.00
Tbh, he's not much harder than his bone zone cousin. his head slam attacks are annoying, but are manageable. His explosives, while damaging, are easy to avoid with decent awareness. Stay by his tail, cut it off and break the face.

PontiffSullivan

Regular
Battle Tested

While I'm at it, I should mention that (at least on my game) he loves to hang with dodogama. This should be too hard so long as you don't hurt the best boi

PontiffSullivan

Regular
Battle Tested

Shouldn't. Oops
certainly got a big buff in iceborn though, extra big explosive rocks, and if he rolls over them he lights on fire for extra damage and lingering patches of fire wherever he goes.
Is it me or does this monster have way more health in master rank than some others?
Not just you. I failed 8 investigations with LS, bow, and DB. That thing is insane. Im not sure what to do at this point bc im out of ideas...
Uragaan has a lot more natural armor than most monsters. Until his parts break you lose out on a lot of damage. Either soften him up with clutch claw or break his parts.