Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

With this armour set and swinging an ultra greatsword, only 3 things in the game are capable of breaking your poise... Dogs, rats, and hollows with torches... Yet you can poise through a building sized hydra slamming its head down on you
You can still wear this set without fat-rolling if you equip Havel's Ring and have a reasonable amount of Endurance.
Havel's ring+Ring of favor and protection+30 endurance points
I just put on Havel's ring, and the ring of favor and protection and i'm not that slow, but my endurance is about 40.
I used amor and leggins with havel's ring and edurance of 30. That was the only thing That allow me to defeat the amor londo's Duo
My mom wears this set.
Why would you even wear this? It weighs more than and had less defense in almost every stat than a fully upgraded set of black iron. It had a bit better poise, but not needing to dedicate both ring slots to not fat rolling means you can use the wolf ring for more poise anyway. God this armor is not worth it. Tarkus for life
If you use this armor, tower shield and club, you're a walking tank, theres nothing that can really hurt you at that point and you cant be staggered ever, you can take an extreme beating and not feel it
I see, not a man of culture... Disappointing